i'm thinking about getting smrtguard but had a couple questions for about it with verizon service.

-with verizon, can it be used to remotely listen in on the smartphone surroundings.
    -since verizon blocks gps use, does the feature for tracking the bb work so we can get an exact location?
    05-28-09 08:45 PM
    SmrtGuard :: Your Smartphone Guardian�

Might as well just ask them
    05-28-09 08:52 PM
    It works flawlessly through the Verizon system. As far as "listening" to the environment around the blackberry ... you tell the phone what number to call. The phone silently dials that number. U pick up the phone and listen to the environment. The only thing the call costs is your airtime.
    Location is not "exact." Its with 1000 to 2000 feet. It'll give you a general area in which your phone is located - but definitely not within the typical GPS tracking of 15-18 feet.
    Remote lock, wipe, and "ping" settings are great.
    I've had the product for a week and love it.
    06-03-09 12:21 PM
    Location is not "exact." Its with 1000 to 2000 feet. It'll give you a general area in which your phone is located - but definitely not within the typical GPS tracking of 15-18 feet.
    Remote lock, wipe, and "ping" settings are great.
    I've had the product for a week and love it.
    I disagree, i run smrtguard on my 9350 and i get exact gps coords (5-10) feet
    06-06-09 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD