Since I upgraded my OS, I can't click the Search Now button from within the CrackBerry App. I can click the Log In button and all of the links work, but I am not able to search for anything. The button appears to depress when I click on it like normal, but nothing happens. Does anyone know why or could another Verizon user tell me what their Browser config is? I have every box checked and have tried unchecking some with no success. I called Verizon and the tech suggested I use opera mini to browse. That's fine I guess but I like using the CrackBerry app. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 04:21 PM
    in browser configurations, check off every box and set Show Images to: On WML & HTML pages, then set Emulation Mode to: BlackBerry...
    12-26-08 04:26 PM
    in browser configurations, check off every box and set Show Images to: On WML & HTML pages, then set Emulation Mode to: BlackBerry...
    I wasn't sure what you meant by check off but I unchecked every box and saved and it worked! Font got bigger so I checked support style sheets (or something like that) and the text returned to what I was used to AND my Search Now still worked. This has been driving me crazy! Thanks a lot!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 06:00 PM
    Glad it worked for ya, anytime...
    12-26-08 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD