So frustrating. I tried Navigator for a few months now. When it works, it is wonderful. But it more often than not runs slowly and freezes. Anyone else using it? I'm hoping to get GPS for xmas and put me out of my misery, but I do like having it with me when I'm walking in new cities or in someone else's car. Is it just me? The BB is also freezing with Twitter. This is my second device.
    11-07-09 01:05 PM
    Ive been having issues with mine to turning on for no reason wont save addresses in home or work and erratic voice yelling directions then going quiet. I called VZ and they said it seems like that in my case its from the update to 5...328 and that they are taking note of it and Ill have to wait for an update for VZ nav to correct the problem. The guy I talked to was running the same phone and OS and he tried his while we were on the phone and it did the same thing for him.... So I guess in my case I just sit back and wait and see....

As far as Twitter goes I use ubertwitter and its been working pretty good for me....
    11-07-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD