Oh yes... we did tell you about VCMS already and even one of our respected customers provided us all with his airplane screens, but here's the news:

VCMS comes packed with a lot new features in version 2 (and supporting BlackBerry 7 devices)

We've just updated VCMS to version 2.0 and added support for BlackBerr7 devices! Let's check some of old features first:
    - speed meter
    - compass
    - two trips
    - different units for speed, trip and location
    - don't forget about HedoneDesign's design for this app

Version 2.0 comes with a lot of new features! Yes, we've updated options screen so you can now use i-Mentalist features we use in all of our applications. And here are some of the new features we've included:
    - social networks connection
    - in-app email system (on Playbook)
    - lap timer
    - maximum speed
    - average speed
    - two speed alarms
    - statistics (+export)

You can even import statistics to google maps or similar to check your trips!

This are just some... Check VCMS web site to get all the information about it!

The best part is we now also support BlackBerry 7 devices! Not only that... BlackBerry 7 version works with magnetometer so your compass will work without using GPS!

We hope we'll be able to provide you with new video shortly, but for now .

So? What do you think of it?
    05-14-12 05:26 AM
    This app was great on PlayBook, and it's just as good on the 9900 and 9810 I've tested it on. The app works fluidly and thanks to HedoneDesign, it's beautiful as well!

I highly recommend everyone grab this app if it suits your fancy. It has been highly rated on the PlayBook for a reason and it's nice to see apps like this available on BB7!
    05-14-12 12:53 PM
    Looks great on my 9810 and works well. One of my best apps.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 05-15-12 at 11:03 PM.
    05-14-12 01:39 PM
    Hello,

thank you for this great app.
    I use it all the time in my car and I also tested it in airplane. It's fantasctic!!!
    HedoneDesign likes this.
    05-14-12 01:59 PM
    What i think of it? Awesome! i'm gonna download it and test it out tonight.
    HedoneDesign likes this.
    05-14-12 02:06 PM
    I will try this out as well for summer bicycle rides... LOL
    05-14-12 02:29 PM
    This app was great on PlayBook, and it's just as good on the 9900 and 9810 I've tested it on. The app works fluidly and thanks to HedoneDesign, it's beautiful as well!

I highly recommend everyone grab this app if it suits your fancy. It has been highly rated on the PlayBook for a reason and it's nice to see apps like this available on BB7!
    i'm really glad you love it!
    05-14-12 05:43 PM
    Love this app on both devices! Beautiful and fun! Also very useful for staying oriented when in the back-country winding dirt roads.
    05-14-12 05:57 PM
    Love this app on both devices! Beautiful and fun! Also very useful for staying oriented when in the back-country winding dirt roads.
    You really like those back-country winding dirt roads, right? after i almost killed my self on bike it's better for me to use it in a car...
    05-15-12 11:04 AM
    Tried it out and i was riding 230KM's per hour woaah it's so accurate and fun it rocks!
    hedone.hawker likes this.
    05-15-12 02:54 PM
    Will it track my distance on a hike?
    05-15-12 03:22 PM
    Will it track my distance on a hike?
    you can use two things for tracks... you have Lap timer in it but that will not provide you with your track. But there is also statistics that you can export to cvs and than import in to google maps or similar and check your tracks... you'll find speed and location in this export.

One more way for your track is to use one of two odometers in VCMS that'll tell you how much distance will you do.

I hope this three options you have in VCMS will satisfy your needs!
    05-15-12 09:58 PM
    you can use two things for tracks... you have Lap timer in it but that will not provide you with your track. But there is also statistics that you can export to cvs and than import in to google maps or similar and check your tracks... you'll find speed and location in this export.

One more way for your track is to use one of two odometers in VCMS that'll tell you how much distance will you do.

I hope this three options you have in VCMS will satisfy your needs!

Ok cool. I'll purchase and give it a try.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    05-15-12 10:06 PM
    Ok cool. I'll purchase and give it a try.

Please report back when you'll try it out!
    05-16-12 05:33 AM
    Love it...don't need it, but it looks so good.

How about adding altitude? Then it'd be a perfect console for a Land Rover.
    05-16-12 07:58 AM
    Please report back when you'll try it out!
    Seems like a great app. Looks great too!

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to start the trip odometer, A or B. I can get a GPS fix. Coordinates and altitude work just fine.
    Last edited by dustanh; 05-16-12 at 09:46 AM.
    05-16-12 09:24 AM
    Seems like a great app. Looks great too!

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to start the trip odometer, A or B. I can get a GPS fix. Coordinates and altitude work just fine.
    Hi Dustanh!

I just got reports from our beta group that on some devices trips doesnt work as they should. We are already working on new release and will be out in a day or two.

I'll let you know about it here and also you'll be notified by App World.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    05-17-12 11:43 AM
    Hi Dustanh!

I just got reports from our beta group that on some devices trips doesnt work as they should. We are already working on new release and will be out in a day or two.

I'll let you know about it here and also you'll be notified by App World.
    Awesome! Thanks!
    05-17-12 11:58 AM
    Awesome! Thanks!
    New release 2.0.8 is already waiting for App World to approve it. It should be released in a day or two. Please report back when you'll grab latest update.
    05-18-12 01:24 AM
    OK... 2.0.8 was just approved by App World. Just refres your app list in App World and download new version.
    05-21-12 05:11 AM
    OK... 2.0.8 was just approved by App World. Just refres your app list in App World and download new version.

Got the update and the trip odometer works correctly. Thanks!

05-21-12 04:01 PM
    Bought the app recently and it works pretty well. However I can't seem to get it to work while on an airplane?

The app opens fine, but all I get is the "connecting" message in. The middle of the screen. Do I have to have wifi on to make it work?
    05-23-12 01:52 PM
    Bought the app recently and it works pretty well. However I can't seem to get it to work while on an airplane?

The app opens fine, but all I get is the "connecting" message in. The middle of the screen. Do I have to have wifi on to make it work?

Commercial flight or are you a pilot? I just flew yesterday as a passenger on a commerical flight and I had to hold my device up to the window to acquire a GPS lock.

Hedone.... See screenshot, the altitude numbers cut off on right side when you are in a 5 digit altitude. Not a big deal... just an FYI.

Last edited by dustanh; 05-23-12 at 02:13 PM.
    05-23-12 02:04 PM
    Commercial flight or are you a pilot? I just flew yesterday as a passenger on a commerical flight and I had to hold my device up to the window to acquire a GPS lock.

im just a pax , but i was sitting by a window for just about the whole flight (it was kinda empty so i was able to move around the cabin). never got a lock or anything, just connecting. but as soon as we landed and i cut my radio and wifi back on, it took maybe all of 15 seconds to kick in

Sent from my berry while in motion....so deal with the typos
    05-23-12 11:50 PM
    im just a pax , but i was sitting by a window for just about the whole flight (it was kinda empty so i was able to move around the cabin). never got a lock or anything, just connecting. but as soon as we landed and i cut my radio and wifi back on, it took maybe all of 15 seconds to kick in

Sent from my berry while in motion....so deal with the typos

I had to set my 9930 down on the arm rest right below window. Took a minute to get lock on.

05-24-12 12:35 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD