Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default v cast apps?

I did a battery pull and VIOLA there it was...does anyone use this? My OS update was a while ago.

Global Posts
    33,119 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

I sure don't, CB Store is MUCH better and even App World is better, and I don't really like App World!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,780 Global Posts

Got this pushed to my device this morning, it seems lousy, but will allow you to charge apps to your account. Not a biggie, App World will soon allow the same thing.
    Distributor of pain.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    by PM only!

Seems to be designed for Vzw feature phones...not smartphones.

Just more app-spam from our beloved carrier. I rebooted and found my carefully arranged icons mussed up. Ah, there was this interloper. Moved it for the moment.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I have bought a few apps from VCAST, it's a good little store.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    533 Global Posts

I'm really getting tired of VZW pushing all of these icons to my BB. The operative word here is my BB. VZW may provide the actual service, but I bought my Tour and I don't like anyone pushing or pulling content to my stuff.

Yes, I know that the app isn't actually being pushed and all I have to do is hide the icon without launching it, but it's the principle of the thing. Kind of like my car dealer coming by every once in a while and slapping one of their license-plate frames on my car in the middle of the night. It's easy enough to remove, but it's my car now.

Sorry, just had to vent...
    Go home; have a few drinks; go to sleep; get up tomorrow; do it all again, only better. House, MD