Seems to work on my 9650

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 10:47 AM
    because you're on verizon.
    06-11-10 10:51 AM
    best browser ever used on a BB. and its not even fully compatible with my device. It loaded MLB live scoreboard and gamedayy (super heavy duty flash) in a blink of an eye (over 3g). Seriously watched pitch by ptch as if I was on my PC of most of Met Game last night and it barely dented my battery.

Honestly this is a browser I would pay for. Can not wait until Storm2 version is out! Developers please hurry.
    06-11-10 11:01 AM
    best browser ever used on a BB. and its not even fully compatible with my device. It loaded MLB live scoreboard and gamedayy (super heavy duty flash) in a blink of an eye (over 3g). Seriously watched pitch by ptch as if I was on my PC of most of Met Game last night and it barely dented my battery.

Honestly this is a browser I would pay for. Can not wait until Storm2 version is out! Developers please hurry.
    1magine, what version of the browser did you install on your 9550 that enabled you to use it and what method did you use to install it?
    06-11-10 11:21 AM
    I installed the latest OTA (have installed previously by side load and BBSAK). I have installed and uninstalled this one a number of times. For now I'm keeping it on, although it still has issues.

Application needs to run in compatibility mode. For now, I would not even bother with WIFI - it has some issues. The touch is more of a grab and drag than a real touch, same is true of navigation.

This is not a replacement for the BB browser yet. I use this for certain sites where I really need flash. MLB or NPR ... Flash video is choppy, but flash coding is as smoth as silk.

I imagine that when the WIFI issues are sorted, flash video will be as smooth as the rest of the browser. And that will be sweet!

For me the WIFI connection often dropped out.
    06-11-10 11:31 AM
    Only works for me in compatibility mode!
    06-11-10 11:33 AM
    People send me web links all the time, but I can't find how to paste them in the address bar. Is there a way?
    06-11-10 02:56 PM
    People send me web links all the time, but I can't find how to paste them in the address bar. Is there a way?
    I think I mentioned that earlier in this thread. I don't think there is a key-combination (like Ctrl-V on a pc in Windows) that invokes Paste if it is not on the Menu. And this app does not have or use a "normal" BB menu.
    06-11-10 05:00 PM
    Is 2.0.3 still the latest version out right now???
    06-11-10 05:52 PM
    just go to the site from your browser, and click on download then choose the blackberry version then download the bold 9000 one. thats how i got it and it works on my tour 9630
    06-20-10 03:25 PM
    It appears to be out of Beta and available for the 8900. I installed it on my 9700, and it's pure FLASH bliss. It actually plays every single FLASH-VIDEO I have tried, WITH SOUND!!!
    I know it's not earth-shattering in the smart phone world, what with Skyfire for Android and all, but I just made my iphone loving coworker jealous!

Webrendering also appears super fast! I love it!
    09-05-10 09:53 PM
    I still can't paste a web address into it.
    09-06-10 08:47 AM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD