can i use vpn to download stuff in my blackberry from app store or anything
    11-08-09 03:33 AM
    Just curious as to why you think you need a to use a vpn when the BB has internet access already? Not trying to be nosy just curious......
    11-08-09 06:07 AM
    because i live in the middle east and i want to download apps from app store because the downloads only available in some country not in middle east
    11-08-09 06:44 AM
    Ahhhhh. Thanks for that. As for downloading through VPN, when you connect to the VPN you are essentially using that computer terminal to access the internet. The appworld or whatever you may be using wont even detect your blackberry as a download location. I may nt be 100%, but to answer your question, no, you wont be able to download apps through the VPN.
    11-08-09 06:59 AM
    thanks for the replay

there is VPN option in the security options in the blackberry can i do it through that ???
    Last edited by dr_khaliilo; 11-08-09 at 07:12 AM.
    11-08-09 07:10 AM
    hi can anyone help me where to get VPN for my Black Berry curve 8520 as i am in UAE our service provider has block the site as well the VOIP service for making call international i need to get access for all the VOIP software and the block site how do i go about it kindly HELP me.
    11-09-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD