Im underground for many hours and i like this app, but the small snippet of teaser info just isnt cutting it for me lol

Can i opt to have the entire article downloaded when it synchs? I have no internet connection where i am.
    01-08-09 12:24 PM
    There shoudl be a link to the full article at the bottom the snippet they give you, if I'm not mistaken.
    01-08-09 12:25 PM
    There shoudl be a link to the full article at the bottom the snippet they give you, if I'm not mistaken.
    dont i need internet connection to click on that?
    01-08-09 12:26 PM
    Menu key - get full article.
    01-08-09 12:29 PM
    yes you need a data plan
    01-08-09 12:39 PM
    dont i need internet connection to click on that?
    I thought you were talking about your pc but yes you do need a data plan to avoid extra charges that will rack up and fast
    01-08-09 12:43 PM
    Do any of the other RSS readers bring the full story as the default without having to go get it?
    01-08-09 01:00 PM
    I've used Viigo on and off, now I'm using just the Crackberry WAP launcher because even when you get the full article with viigo theres no way to reply unless you open BB browser and go to the WAP Forums. So because of this, I just use the WAP launcher
    01-08-09 01:14 PM
    Am i not clarifying myself? lol

Im using my phone, not my PC.

It downloads my subscribed articles ino VIIGO and i read them, but its only a bit of the story. Then i see "click here for full link"

BUT since im underground, i cannot access any web pages because i have no web service.

So my question is, can i opt to download the entire article rather than just a bit of it? So i can read it when i don't have any signal.
    01-08-09 01:14 PM
    Am i not clarifying myself? lol

Im using my phone, not my PC.

It downloads my subscribed articles ino VIIGO and i read them, but its only a bit of the story. Then i see "click here for full link"

BUT since im underground, i cannot access any web pages because i have no web service.

So my question is, can i opt to download the entire article rather than just a bit of it? So i can read it when i don't have any signal.
    hmmm......nope
    01-08-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD