please help i upgradedfrom .75 where i was running slacker great. then i went to the leaked/official .113 andslacker wontconnect. upgraded tp the bell.122 hopeing to fixthe issue but still doesnt work. tried to dl and install pandora everything goes well then wont connect. I am on t-mobile and it seems that my signal jumps from the edge to the EDGE alot. any help? would a different radio code help? has anyone else had a similar issue that could help me resolve this i loved pandora!!!!

also cant get mt bb maps back,hav resent service books a reregistered multiple times have even wiped and reloaded software no go.

Is there a hybrid that works best on tmo???
    Last edited by steelewise; 04-20-09 at 11:49 AM.
    04-20-09 11:40 AM
    wow kinda disappointed everyone always seems so helpful here. did i not provide enough information? i have been searching for my own answer but some help would be really appreciated!
    Just to make it easy i want to use pandora and as soon as i try to start it i loose my EDGE and get a message that i dont have sufficent network coverage, no matter where im at! slacker works fine as well as all other apps but i really love pandora please help!!!!
    04-25-09 12:19 PM
    Downgrade your OS n00b. Your radio code is probably messed up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD