I'm wondering if theres a program to do this. I just want to use my BB as a wireless mouse with my computer over bluetooth. I don't want to use any remote desktop software all I want is to be able to control the cursor with the trackball. Is there anything that will allow me to do that? My brother has an old Sony phone and a long time ago we were messing around with our laptop and accidentally got it to control the cursor using the directional pad. We were never able to get it working again. I would like to use this so i can control my media PC connected to my HDTV. It would be great if I could, Thanks
    03-07-08 04:01 AM
    hmm interesting idea... i wonder if that could happen
    maybe via bluetooth?
    03-07-08 09:12 AM
    Well i would imagine if a crappy old Sony could pull it off a sweet curve could
    03-07-08 11:34 AM
    i wouldn't even need ot to emulate a mouse, but the 4 arrow buttons, an ok b utton and a back-button.

this way I could perfectly control my media center with my BB

as so many times these days: there's software for windows mobile that can do this
    03-10-08 07:45 AM
    Ya that would be nice too... but i do think using the trackball as a mouse would be a lot better than a mouse in a bedroom situation. Maybe someone out there could create this for us? haha
    03-10-08 12:32 PM
    I've been searching for a utility to do this for quite a while now. Using the Pearl as a mouse in Powerpoint/Projector presentations would be awesome.
    There are plenty versions of a Bluetooth mouse, but that's not nearly as powerful as a trackball while standing in front of a group.

Please --- someone write this code!
    06-30-08 01:46 PM
    Yes that would be a great tool for powerpoint right there from your BB. Oh yeah Poole nice carrier there aren't many of us here.
    06-30-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD