After nearly 15 years i'm considering coming back to BB. The main reason is my android and iphone devices didn't offer a rock solid app that does what BeBuzz does. It's important for me to know at a glance what type of message I recieved based on the color of the notification light. Light Flow and Light Manager are both similar apps for Android, but in my experience, they weren't very reliable, and missed ALOT of notifications.

I'm considering the BB Priv. I understand that the ability to customize the LED light is build into the Priv, but is it possible or recommended to run BeBuzz 10 Pro as well to give me notifications that the built in feature wont? or will they conflict? (im thinking disco light here. Love that !).

Thank you
    01-22-17 11:21 PM
    I have light manager on my Priv. Works great no issues very customizable.
    01-22-17 11:58 PM
    After nearly 15 years i'm considering coming back to BB. The main reason is my android and iphone devices didn't offer a rock solid app that does what BeBuzz does. It's important for me to know at a glance what type of message I recieved based on the color of the notification light. Light Flow and Light Manager are both similar apps for Android, but in my experience, they weren't very reliable, and missed ALOT of notifications.

I'm considering the BB Priv. I understand that the ability to customize the LED light is build into the Priv, but is it possible or recommended to run BeBuzz 10 Pro as well to give me notifications that the built in feature wont? or will they conflict? (im thinking disco light here. Love that !).

Thank you
    The Priv is an Android phone. It has customisable led built in so that should do what you're asking but regarding apps, it's the same as other Android handsets.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 12:54 AM
    The Priv is an Android phone. It has customisable led built in so that should do what you're asking but regarding apps, it's the same as other Android handsets.

Posted via CB10
    Except those androids don't have RGB LEDs right?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 01:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    In respect of apps available, the priv is the same as other Androids.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 03:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    Most do not have rgb led. Some do though. The Priv is the best option for colour coding notifications because it's baked in.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 03:59 AM