whats up with this? are these filler to get their app count up? I'm not trying to diss it just dumb to me whats the point of bb browser bookmarks then
    Last edited by freshnezzz; 04-01-09 at 07:47 AM.
    04-01-09 07:38 AM
    launchers are helpful for things you access all the time, i just made a folder for the launchers on my phone.

where in the app world are you finding the launchers?
    04-01-09 12:34 PM
    Look under "sports" and all there is are baseball team launchers. The app world is weak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 12:44 PM
    I add the launchers .. to well .... quicklaunch! ... makes life easy.
    04-01-09 12:45 PM
    I didn't see THAT many launchers, honestly. Unless they allow a lot more on there, it's not that big of a deal if people will download them.
    04-01-09 12:54 PM
    App world looks pretty slick to me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 12:57 PM
    there's a launcher for EVERY MLB team.
    It's ridiculous
    04-01-09 01:01 PM
    You'll also find launchers in the News section, but I don't mind it.

Historically, whenever I got a new Blackberry, I'd have to hop from site to site to get their launchers, now I can get them all from one place.
    04-01-09 01:02 PM
    I add the launchers .. to well .... quicklaunch! ... makes life easy.
    You don't need launchers for that. Dump the launchers, save the tiny bit of space they take (and less icon clutter, even if in a separate folder) and just add website URL's to quicklaunch.
    04-01-09 01:03 PM
    You don't need launchers for that. Dump the launchers, save the tiny bit of space they take (and less icon clutter, even if in a separate folder) and just add website URL's to quicklaunch.
    thats actually what I meant to say ... I just click on options under QL, and then add them in there.

thanks!
    04-01-09 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD