Everytime i try and upload pictures i get an error with a red X next to it, and it takes a very long time. this was not always happening and is only recently. can someone please help me or let me know if there is something wrong with my phone! thanks ... i appreciate it!
    12-20-09 12:21 PM
    What are you using to upload your photos???

Try using the Facebook app.
    12-20-09 12:37 PM
    i do, and it still does not work .. but i will try again.. it is very annoying. do you suggest deleating and downloading it again?
    12-20-09 03:16 PM
    It happens to me on my curve 8900 and my bold 9700 at times, it is caused at times from switching in and out on the network when i flick between 3G and EDGE. Try a battery pull, or deleting and reinstalling the app
    12-20-09 04:30 PM
    Everytime i try and upload pictures i get an error with a red X next to it, and it takes a very long time. this was not always happening and is only recently. can someone please help me or let me know if there is something wrong with my phone! thanks ... i appreciate it!
    I've had an issue with certain pics just never uploading to Facebook. I'm sure there is an issue with the camera on these phones: it seems very buggy. It often trips out the phone to the point where the camera locks it up and I have to do a battery pull to turn it off and restart or alternatively, it just turns the phone off. It could be that your camera is corrupting the file like it is with mine and that is why it won't upload. It happens sporadically too, so it's not like I could take it to the T-Mobile store and show them what it's doing.

Now combine that with a flaky Facebook app and you're going to get issues unfortunately.
    12-20-09 06:27 PM
    Battery Pull: Leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up.

Then try it again... still not working... how big is the file?
    12-20-09 07:14 PM
    It obviously is an issue with the app and the new security settings on facebook. RIM needs to get their butts in gear and come up with the solution!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 10:16 PM
    It is happening to me too and I have changed NOTHING with the resolution of my pictures. It started happening on 12/18 and it still isn't working!! I never had a problem with it. I have done more battery pulls and uninstalls and reinstalls thn I can count and it still just isn't working!!! Garrrr!
    12-20-09 11:05 PM
    I have the Blackberry Curve 8900 and I got 1 out of the 5 pics I wanted to upload. But I also have had previous problems with my camera but that was a few months ago and I had to take the battery out and restart it. I saw people complaining about the new upgraded Facebook app. I wonder if that is the problem.
    12-21-09 11:59 PM
    Mine hasn't been working for the last week or so also... I haven't bothered to figure out why yet though...
    12-22-09 09:17 AM
    Okay, this issue was driving me nuts, but the solution in this post...http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=384816 worked for me. Thank you to Merryer54.

Hope it works for everyone else.
    12-22-09 09:34 AM
    What I did was to go into camera options and change picture size to 1024x768/fine and it worked. I tried resizing pictures outside of the BB and put them back into memory but that didn't work. I think it has something to do with the BB itself not wanting to send the picture size 1600x1200 over the network, which is the default setting.
    12-27-09 01:53 PM
    oh my did that work! Thank you so much! this was making me crazy. My phone still sahys the photo is being resized, but it worked! Thank you, thank you! I noticed someone said something about it happening around 12/18,that's when i noticed it. Must be the updates to facebook.
    01-23-10 12:41 AM
    i rarely upload pictures to facebook because it takes too long. if it doesnt go through the first time i just email it to facebook. emailing sends the picture at full resolution and doesnt compress it like the facebook app does. the only downside is that you have to tag the pictures through a computer.
    01-23-10 02:53 AM
    You can upload pics through the mobile email. But it's a pain because I would rather just use the app! I have tried every fix I found. Someone needs to get it together and fix this app problem!
    04-09-10 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD