I can create a new picture directory from my berry, but I cannot upload a picture! I keep getting a "There was an error uploading this photo" message!

Also, as others have said, there are multiple bugs with the latest build. I don't see most of my posts, messages, whatever, on the Blackberry app.

Anyone find a fix for this? Any or all of the glitches? I really want the Facebook app to work but I'm getting frustrated...
    11-30-09 10:40 PM
    Ok, I googled and realized this is nothing new (just new to me). Man I wish they would fix the app and Facebook. Oh well...
    11-30-09 11:10 PM
    Have you tried just sending them to facebook from your camera application? If you open up the photo you want to go to facebook and hit the menu button, there should be an option to "Send to Facebook"

Always works for me.
    12-01-09 07:54 AM
    it does the same to me too! it's very aggravating! the first picture i ever sent worked but all the others give me that same error message. i've talked to a few other people with blackberries and they are having the same issue also...i wonder what the problem is....i'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet. lemme know if found anything that works
    01-12-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD