both facebook and youtube can have video/or pics uploaded ota with email.
    i email my photos to facebook and photobucket, but i have not sent video yet to youtube, but i have seen the option. in my youtube account i can find an email address to send to so it posts on my account.
    09-24-10 09:07 PM
    I started with the facebook mobile email method, but I got as far as the MMS and it told me the video file exceeded the limit... It was a very short video. Very short. What's the problem?
    11-26-10 05:13 PM
    11-27-10 04:14 AM
    Itookthisonmyphone didn't work on the Torch for me - kept giving error messages when I tried to link with Facebook.

Any other suggestions to load video to FB?

I tried You Tube and have had limited success. The video I'm trying to load has failed numerious times. Wondering if there's a size limit?
    12-05-10 03:55 PM
    Look at the link that i post.. *sigh*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 04:04 PM
    Ade ... that link does not help me. Perhaps I need to be more clear. I'm trying to post video I've just taken with my 9800 directly to Facebook.
    12-06-10 05:51 AM
    Just go to facebook full site through ur bb browser n upload the video..
    I try using my bold 9700 os 6 n it works..

12-06-10 10:06 AM
    I will try looking again - simply don't see where to do it. Top corner, left ... where? Seems that FB is undergoing a facelift again as well.
    12-07-10 06:02 AM
    I am having the same problem with my Storm 2. The only options I have from the bb menu is to send to bbm or send using bluetooth. No mms or anything. Also- I just deleted the I tookthisonmyphone app yesterday after recieving notification that you will not be able to use it any longer so that is out.
    06-16-11 10:26 PM
    Wish I had found this thread sooner.
    12-15-11 10:00 AM
    Just go to facebook full site through ur bb browser n upload the video..
    I try using my bold 9700 os 6 n it works..

This is still the only way I have been able to upload videos to Facebook, although it was kind of kludgy and sometimes stalled out.

I haven't been able to do it recently because the way I used to get to the full site -- from a full site link at the bottom of touch.facebook.com -- is no longer there. Instead, there is just a link to the mobile site. And of course just entering www . facebook . com redirects you to the mobile site. Occasionally, I have been able to get to the full site by bouncing back and forth between the mobile and "simplified" site, but not predictably.

I should note that the touch facebook site has been revamped and looks better than the BB FB app -- it has the updated timeline pages and looks a lot more like the full site on the PC in that respect. However, the upload form at the top of the page appears to be for photos only -- I tried uploading a video through it but nothing happened.

It's also worth noting that for the first time (as far as I am aware), one can actually VIEW videos by using touch.facebook.com. There seems to be some sizing issues, but the videos play fine. FB must be using HTML5 on the touch site.
    01-03-12 10:15 AM
    ok after hours of trying- I FINALLY FIGURED out how to send a video from my BB Storm to facebook.

1st: go to: ( facebook dot com/ mobile/ ) 2nd: when site opens up, log on using email and password
    3rd: under "Upload via Email" you will see a link that say "Send my upload email to me now" click on link
    4th: it now should give you you personal email (example: emailnurse 6232septet @ m.face book dot com
    5th: save your personal email adress in your phone
    6th: do what you usually do to send a mms message and send it to your facebook personal email address....and thats it! enjoy
    08-29-13 07:38 PM
    I haven't been able to do it recently because the way I used to get to the full site -- from a full site link at the bottom of touch.facebook.com -- is no longer there. Instead, there is just a link to the mobile site. And of course just entering www . facebook . com redirects you to the mobile site.
    I e-mailed Facebook about this very thing, but they don't care, of course. They don't want you accessing the full site from your BlackBerry for some reason.

I have done it by uploading videos to my YouTube account then sharing with Facebook. Not sure if you still can. I have pretty much given up on Facebook videos, so much for social media.
    08-31-13 06:13 AM
    08-31-13 09:57 AM
    Is their a way to upload video from my blackberry to my Facebook account or directly to Youtube OTA

Please help if it can be done.
    04-23-14 08:46 AM
    Is their a way to upload video from my blackberry to my Facebook account or directly to Youtube OTA

Please help if it can be done.
    04-23-14 08:52 AM
    I use Video Upload Facebook With Viewer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-24-14 10:29 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD