Before I upgraded my BB Tour to OS 5.0.0, my calendar synced just fine to my google account. Now it syncs to my BB Messenger group calendar. I can't seem to change where the events go when I sync. My brother had a similar issue and he said signing out and back in again fixed it for him, but here's what I've tried:

1. Signing in and out of google sync.
    2. Downloading and reinstalling google sync (already on latest version, but why not?)
    3. Leaving the BB Group I was in and deleting all group events from my calendar.
    4. Rejoining the BB Group.

I noticed that my BB Group calendar comes in at the top of my calendar lists, above my email accounts and "default," and I'm wondering if google sync just goes to the first calendar on the list? If so, is there a way to reorder those?

Could someone assist please? Thank you in advance.

Operating system: WinXP on my PC, BB OS 5.0.0
    Program and version you use to access Google Calendar: Firefox 3.5.8 on PC, BB Calendar on my BB
    Any Sync software you're using or have used : Google Sync for Blackberry
    If you're using the non-Apps version of Google Calendar: no
    If you have any Labs or Offline enabled: no
    02-22-10 10:37 AM
    Bump, having the same issue.
    03-15-10 11:39 PM
    I signed out of google sync, deleted it, deleted messenger, then downloaded messenger, restored my contacts and groups from an e-mail address, downloaded google sync, and then signed in again. I rebooted in between each install too. This fixed the problem.

Good Luck!
    03-16-10 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD