Twitter for Blackerry gets updated
    02-15-11 10:43 AM
    Once you go to that link, the poster sends you to the download link which, if you look, is still the old version

Twitter for Blackerry gets updated, read the details here
    02-15-11 12:45 PM
    I don't see anything different

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-11 12:46 PM
    That website has a terrible layout lol
    02-15-11 01:14 PM
    Once you go to that link, the poster sends you to the download link which, if you look, is still the old version
    Obviously this was not the case for the OP, which is why he posted the upgrade notice for those whom the upgrade is available. For the past year RIM has been sending out update for various programs in a staggered fashion to avoid server overloads, if you recall, like the ones we've encountered in the past with BBM and such. The upgrade is not showing for me either on AppWorld or Blackberry.com/twitter. In fact, BB.com is telling me my device is not supported for the Twitter application, which is false because that is where I got the previous upgrade on my 9780. You just need to wait and be patient until your time comes. HTH.

RIM Slowly Rolling Out Official Twitter For BlackBerry Application Update To Version 1.0.1.12 | BlackBerryRocks.com
    02-15-11 01:23 PM
    got it abs no diff at all
    02-15-11 02:24 PM
    Any see a download link?

02-15-11 02:24 PM
    The upgrade is not showing for me either on AppWorld or Blackberry.com/twitter.

RIM Slowly Rolling Out Official Twitter For BlackBerry Application Update To Version 1.0.1.12 | BlackBerryRocks.com
    It wasn't showing for me either.
    I did an ALT+RST reset of App World. Once I re-opened App World, I had this:

Last edited by elite1; 02-15-11 at 02:39 PM.
    02-15-11 02:33 PM
    I did an ALT+RST reset of App World. Once I re-opened App World, I had this:
    Thank you... That does the trick!

02-15-11 02:50 PM
    can any post an ota link thanks
    02-15-11 03:40 PM
    I did an ALT+RST reset of App World.
    Did that. Still a no show for me as of yet. Bummer.
    02-15-11 04:04 PM
    Did that. Still a no show for me as of yet. Bummer.
    I didn't think it mattered, but I hit ALT+RST while I had open the listing for Twitter. Did you too? Worth a try...
    02-15-11 04:27 PM
    can any post an ota link thanks
    You don't need an OTA. You open App World, search Twitter, click on Twitter, and see if there's an update there or not.
    If not, while holding down the ALT key type the 3 letters RST. App World will freeze, then close. You can re-open App World immediately. When you do, navigate back to Twitter and see if it now offers the update.
    02-15-11 04:31 PM
    I didn't think it mattered, but I hit ALT+RST while I had open the listing for Twitter. Did you too? Worth a try...
    Well, it seems like it does matter! I hit ALT+RST while I had my "My World" list open, and it did not work. I tried it with the Twitter page in "My World" open, and you are correct, I finally have the update.

Rebooting now. Hopefully no issues with missing icons and such.
    Thank You... My Brother from another Mother... Ha Ha.

EDIT: Still have my icon, loaded just as smooth as before. Gotta be just bug fixes. BAM!
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 02-15-11 at 05:03 PM.
    02-15-11 04:52 PM
    Well, it seems like it does matter! I hit ALT+RST while I had my "My World" list open, and it did not work. I tried it with the Twitter page in "My World" open, and you are correct, I finally have the update.
    Huh, go figure. Well, now we know!
    02-15-11 05:17 PM
    I just got the notification to update; updating now.
    02-16-11 06:44 AM
    Same here,..,.
    02-16-11 07:20 AM
    Anyone know if the issues with linking to FB have been fixed?
    02-16-11 09:51 AM
    Anyone know if the issues with linking to FB have been fixed?
    Isn't that an fb issue. Didn't think it was app related

02-16-11 01:36 PM
    i didnt know which one is the cause but i can not get my fb to link to save my life!
    02-16-11 01:39 PM
    You should sign up to get an invite for SocialScope. SS integrates Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, and Flickr.

SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks
    02-16-11 04:17 PM
    The only difference I see with this new version is the avatars are larger in the timeline.

02-17-11 08:30 AM
    are they planning on implementing geotagged tweeting soon?
    02-18-11 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD