New version 1.0.40 available here: SixTools - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

If you purchased from AppWorld it will be a couple days until RIM approves the update.

This build has some workarounds for bugs that RIM introduced into OS 6.0.0.448 on the Torch. There are some other small fixes includes that I had been working on that I quickly finished up since RIM forced me to update today by breaking .448
    Harryl6134 likes this.
    01-28-11 12:36 PM
    New version 1.0.40 available... There are some other small fixes includes that I had been working on that I quickly finished up since RIM forced me to update today by breaking .448
    Do you maintain a changelog somewhere, or can you please list the changes here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 08:41 PM
    Do you maintain a changelog somewhere, or can you please list the changes here?
    I usually don't post a detailed change log as some of it is quite technical and would prob just confuse a lot of people

The main changes are really .448 support for Torch, reclock homescreen after powering off phone, typos, and just small fixes that most users wouldnt have noticed anyways.
    01-29-11 09:07 AM
    Thanks for the quick work. Installed .448 last night, downloaded full SixTools today...works like a charm! Much appreciated.
    01-30-11 05:02 PM
    Shao, I was wondering if this is an actual bug in the application or a problem with my current OS version. On the shortcuts tab, when you install an application, it doesnt show in the applications list until you restart the device. App bug or OS bug?
    04-23-11 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD