....and now my access code will not work with the updated app. What the ****? Surely I dont have to purchase the app every time it has an update. Did anyone else have this issue today? Thanks
    01-29-10 08:44 PM
    ....and now my access code will not work with the updated app. What the ****? Surely I dont have to purchase the app every time it has an update. Did anyone else have this issue today? Thanks

This is exactly why I asked about these weather apps before I purchased any of them. According to CrackBerry (Via Twitter), on Berry Weather - with new Releases you have to pay for each one. I think its a joke personally. If you pay for the app you should get free updates. I would assume BeWeather works the same way.
    01-29-10 09:08 PM
    It updated fine for me. I would e-mail them with your original purchase code and they should help you.
    01-29-10 11:35 PM
    ...with new Releases you have to pay for each one.
    False. The only paid upgrade for BeWeather so far has been from 1.x to 2.x .. all other upgrades, including the most recent, are free... assuming you already have 2.x
    01-30-10 10:44 AM
    False. The only paid upgrade for BeWeather so far has been from 1.x to 2.x .. all other upgrades, including the most recent, are free... assuming you already have 2.x

Why wouldn't Berry Weather be treated the same way? I know different products but still?
    01-30-10 11:03 AM
    Why wouldn't Berry Weather be treated the same way? I know different products but still?
    BeWeather is Berry Weather. Just a modified name for appworld. It is free for the Beta release. Like someone else said, just email them and they should correct it. I have yet to pay for an upgrade for my apps that get upgraded
    01-30-10 11:10 AM
    Your outa luck if your coming from the first version. This con-pany robs you with the most expensive weather app out there and then has the cohonies to charge you for updates or for device switches. I would suggest getting rid of their crapware and get something else that's what I did. I wish they would refund my first ten dollars but of course they won't. I have refused to by any bellshare products ever since they wanted four dollars to change my device and five more for an update. Scam for subpar software. They won't last long with policies like that
    anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD