Searched and didn't find anything and there is nothing on the makers forum regarding this issue. I downloaded the newest version after paying the 2 bucks, installed and everything was fine but now there is no email settings available to change the LED. Everything else works, the new colors, the disco setting, custom colors but there just isn't a setting for my email account. I've tried multiple soft resets and battery pulls and nothing........I sent the program to my fiance as a gift and installed it with no issues. I have a hotmail account and it doesn't show but her aol account shows in the settings like it should. Any help would be greatly appreciate if anyone else has found a fix. Thanks.
    07-10-09 09:12 PM
    I just had the exact same issue. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and everythings back to normal.
    07-10-09 09:39 PM
    lol I was just getting ready to uninstall and reinstall and checked it one last time and my email account has magically appeared. Thanks for the info.

Consider my issue closed........
    07-10-09 09:43 PM
    lol I was just getting ready to uninstall and reinstall and checked it one last time and my email account has magically appeared. Thanks for the info.

Consider my issue closed........
    I love the upgrade....
    Well...... Excuse me while I sip my tea......
    07-11-09 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD