I'm not on BB, but in regards to the mobihand thing I don't agree that the customers caught in the middle should have to repurchase. I know other devs have offered the updates for no additional charge and doing that goes a long way in making the customer happy. Why penalise the customers because mobihand are twits? I think it's shooting yourself in the foot and asking for people to bad mouth your product on forums.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Between the numerous problems I had with Tapatalk and having them ask me to pay for it again, I say screvv it, its just not worth it. The icing on the cake was the pizz poor attitude I got from customer service.

They went out of their way to make it crystal clear they are only interested in making money and don't care about the customers.

I removed it from my phone and added it to my list of "RipOff Apps".
    Blacklatino likes this.
    02-03-12 10:35 AM
    Is there a way to downgrade? I can't stand the color scheme. Didn't really have any issues before the update anyhow. Maybe I'll grab the cod from a bbsak backup.
    This statement pretty much says it all.
    02-03-12 10:36 AM
    I'm not on BB, but in regards to the mobihand thing I don't agree that the customers caught in the middle should have to repurchase. I know other devs have offered the updates for no additional charge and doing that goes a long way in making the customer happy. Why penalise the customers because mobihand are twits? I think it's shooting yourself in the foot and asking for people to bad mouth your product on forums.

Just my two cents.

Between the numerous problems I had with Tapatalk and having them ask me to pay for it again, I say screvv it, its just not worth it. The icing on the cake was the pizz poor attitude I got from customer service.

They went out of their way to make it crystal clear they are only interested in making money and don't care about the customers.

I removed it from my phone and added it to my list of "RipOff Apps".
    That's why I inquired about just how many customers were on Mobihand that's have the choice to re-purchase the app, stick with current vesrsion, or delete it and not purchase any future apps from this developer. IMHO, why lose potential customers for future purchases? Anyway, customer service speaks volume to most.
    02-03-12 10:54 AM
    That's why I inquired about just how many customers were on Mobihand that's have the choice to re-purchase the app, stick with current vesrsion, or delete it and not purchase any future apps from this developer. IMHO, why lose potential customers for future purchases? Anyway, customer service speaks volume to most.
    I couldn't agree with your more.
    02-03-12 11:06 AM
    Why does it take me to the last post everytime I open a topic? I have unchecked the "go to last pagw" option, but it still takes me to the last page. Its very annoying, great app, but you should do a maintenance update.
    02-03-12 11:47 AM
    Why does it take me to the last post everytime I open a topic? I have unchecked the "go to last pagw" option, but it still takes me to the last page. Its very annoying, great app, but you should do a maintenance update.
    The forum on here has enabled "go_to_unread" and on VB forums that is the functionality that occurs since it treats certain threads as "expired" after a certain amount of time. The maintenance update will include thread behavior changing functionality.

I don't care if you people think you should get free applications....when we didn't receive payments. That DOES NOT make sense. I work everyday damn day to make ends meet and I WILL NOT give out free applications except for people who test out the private builds. I also don't care about the whiners and the idiots who threaten me. I also do not care if you don't buy it or what you think about me. I respond to every customer email the same day and almost always get complimented how fast the customer support is. I improve the application for people who want an alternative to the mobile forum website and that's it. If you want to use it then use it. If you don't want to use it then DON'T. I also love shooting myself in the foot. Here is my final point: DON'T BUY IT DON'T BUY IT. I don't care if you DO OR DO NOT.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 02-03-12 at 01:19 PM.
    02-03-12 12:50 PM
    Dude, wow. Look, I bought the app on android and iOS, I appreciate your work. My only point was that I didn't think it's fair that paying customers who bought from mobihand (endorsed by Crackberry) are being punished for using mobihand. It's not their fault mobihand didn't pay you and it would go a long way in leaving a good impression to not penalise customers who got stuck in the middle.

Your attitude, however, isn't doing you any favours. I get you are angry because mobihand hasn't paid you but how is that the fault of the innocent customer?

Blacklatino likes this.
    02-03-12 01:35 PM
    I don't care if you people think you should get free applications....when we didn't receive payments. That DOES NOT make sense. I work everyday damn day to make ends meet and I WILL NOT give out free applications except for people who test out the private builds. I also don't care about the whiners and the idiots who threaten me. I also do not care if you don't buy it or what you think about me. I respond to every customer email the same day and almost always get complimented how fast the customer support is. I improve the application for people who want an alternative to the mobile forum website and that's it. If you want to use it then use it. If you don't want to use it then DON'T. I also love shooting myself in the foot. Here is my final point: DON'T BUY IT DON'T BUY IT. I don't care if you DO OR DO NOT.
    1. I don't think anyone here expects yours to be a free application, nor has anyone suggested a pirate or copied version. We are talking about a paid version of your product.

2. If I sell a product in the XY store and the YX store for the same price I think my customers would expect the same price, quality and support, no matter which store they purchased at.

3. If YX store ticks you off, doesn't pay you, closes down or turns into a Pajamas for Left Handed Pygmies store you've still sold product and have customers from that location.

4. Customers from YX store have every expectation and right to the same exact updates and cheerful support as customers from XY store.

5. How you feel towards YX store should have no bearing on how the customers who bought your product there should be treated by you.
    mssca and Blacklatino like this.
    02-03-12 01:40 PM
    All I can say is that none of you understand the situation under which I create this application. So, I'll repeat it and I again don't care... DON'T BUY IT. lalalalalla and the world goes round.
    02-03-12 01:46 PM
    Fair enough. If I do go back to BB I won't. And frankly, I won't recommend it to anyone else based on the attitude shown in this thread.

Blacklatino likes this.
    02-03-12 01:49 PM
    Fair enough. If I do go back to BB I won't. And frankly, I won't recommend it to anyone else based on the attitude shown in this thread.

Thank you. I don't recommend it either.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 02-03-12 at 01:56 PM.
    02-03-12 01:53 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD