Head On To Pandora's Website And Download It Via OTA, 1.1.1 Seems More Stable To Me Compared To 1.1.0 On .151

Go Check It Out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 01:56 PM
    after i downloaded it my bluetooth stereo (a2dp) stopped working. had to delete and re install.
    08-05-09 01:59 PM
    I still got the out of memory error after about 1 1/2 hours. Doh!! Whatever the update was, it didn't help out the Storm with .151.
    08-05-09 04:54 PM
    I downloaded it but cant find it on my phone, and the same with accelodex.

08-05-09 04:57 PM
    Also.....

It no longer restarts the song when you receive a message!

08-05-09 05:42 PM
    that was fixed in 1.1.0 ^
    08-05-09 05:54 PM
    **** I need to get on the ball...

08-05-09 05:57 PM
    is the issue with the 151 radio still there?
    08-05-09 06:42 PM
    I was happy about the upgrade. that was quick for another update. The previous update always acted up for me.

08-05-09 07:10 PM
    Marc from pandora was the one who figured out what caused the problem with several apps, not just pandora. There is a bug in.151 that got fixed in .164. From his description of the bug I think its something that would require them to make wide sweeping fundamental changes to their software, and this if there some other way to still do it on BBs. Its seriously way too much work and way too high risk to workaround a rim bug that rim has already fixed.

So options are put up with it until 164 is available, don't use pandora (Or slacker) or swap the radio code in your os to an earlier version. I just reset when it happens, and am waiting for 164

08-06-09 05:34 AM
    Marc from pandora was the one who figured out what caused the problem with several apps, not just pandora. There is a bug in.151 that got fixed in .164. From his description of the bug I think its something that would require them to make wide sweeping fundamental changes to their software, and this if there some other way to still do it on BBs. Its seriously way too much work and way too high risk to workaround a rim bug that rim has already fixed.

So options are put up with it until 164 is available, don't use pandora (Or slacker) or swap the radio code in your os to an earlier version. I just reset when it happens, and am waiting for 164

Thanks for the 411. Hopefully .164 comes out soon for the 9530. Still will listen to Pandora, but it is annoying to have to reset just because of this bug. It's practically the only thing I have to do a reset for anymore after .151. Somebody get that .164 leak out already!! ;-)
    08-06-09 08:27 AM
    Everything seems to be working fine for me...... NO RESETS, seems very stable for me on .151
    08-06-09 09:15 AM
    would be great if I could get to their freakin site to download it.....
    08-06-09 09:20 AM

Hey! Can you help with that? Where do I find just the radio from an older OS and how do I swap it out? Thanks!!
    08-13-09 08:16 PM
    would be great if I could get to their freakin site to download it.....
    What do you mean? Can't dl from pandora.com?
    08-13-09 08:19 PM
    Isn't this old news? I've had this version of Pandora for a while now. Anyways, I'm running Lyricidal's 6v7 Hybrid which appears as .151 on my Storm and I'm not having any radio problems whatsoever. Good luck to those that do have the problem.
    08-13-09 09:28 PM
    Had Major issues with Pandora 1.1.1 with OS .151 First i had the same issues as everyone above where if i started listening to pandora and then closed the app and then went back to it, it would say not enough memory. The only way to fix it is either keep Pandora constantly on or do a battery pull. The other major issue i had with pandora was that i had a crazy error msg after i did a battery pull. the message said this Uncaught exception: java.lang.Null Pointer Exception" . Dont know what it means. Also my SMS and MMS text box were nowhere to be found and if i tried going to my email to do an SMS text the error msg would appear again. I didnt download anything after Pandora so i assumed it was that. Unfortunately the only way to fix it was to wipe my storm clean and reinstall everything. Hopefully someone can issue a better way to fix this as i liked pandora but not its issues
    08-25-09 03:56 PM
    The update was to watch how many hours you use it after 40 hours it cuts you off or you have to pay

08-30-09 04:58 AM
    Can someone please post an OTA link for the new Pandora?

Being in the UK it won't let me download it due to licence being held in the USA.

Thanks in advance
    08-30-09 08:36 AM
    Is the update availalble thru blackberry app world yet.
    08-30-09 02:08 PM
    I installed pandora and it seems to have installed ok, but I cannot find an icon to launch the app.

Any idea ??
    10-02-09 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD