ive searched and havent found the fix to the problem.

im not receiving messages or new comments to my app. but when i log into m.myspace it works.

i downloaded the new app. my email address is correct for both accounts. i have the new message and comment alerts turned on in my account settings.

right when i downloaded it, it worked. i got 1 new message. hasnt worked since. ive re-installed the program 3x. dont battery pulls and nothing works.

help
    12-08-08 04:24 PM
    It may not be a BB issue, it could be a myspace issue..

Comment alerts will not come thru with the lil myspace icon, they have not got that part working yet, it should work with messages etc, mine does, soooo, since you can get them thru m.myspace.com it sounds like a general app problem, not specifically a BB issue...
    12-08-08 04:27 PM
    Same issue! It sucks!

I got notified once on the app itself. (the myspace icon at the top & the red star thing on the icon) Hasn't worked in a week.

I can also go to m.myspace and it works. What's going on with the app?
    12-08-08 04:28 PM
    i just downloaded 4.5 upgrade, thinking it would help. and it didnt.
    12-08-08 04:42 PM
    Yea I don't know what it could be.

My sister has a pearl and it seems to work fine for her.

It's possible that it could just be a MySpace problem though. (at least that's what I'm hoping)
    12-08-08 04:46 PM
    guess we can hope for the best and they figure it out. i emailed myspace help about the issue
    12-08-08 04:59 PM
    Yes I hope so.

I thought about doing that. Let me know what their response is.
    12-08-08 05:05 PM
    The Myspace app is still new enough they may still have some bugs to work out, I personally use myspace mobil from time to time in some respects it better then the app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 05:13 PM
    The Myspace app is still new enough they may still have some bugs to work out, I personally use myspace mobil from time to time in some respects it better then the app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

This is true. This might just be one of those things we have to wait out. If it's a MySpace issue, I'm sure it will get worked out eventually.
    12-08-08 05:18 PM
    its happening with me as well. Everyone should just be patient. Lets not forget that after so many years that the site has been out, it still goes through periods where things are buggy and weird just for the site itself. So just imagine an app for BB that came out just under a month ago....

I can't even count the times I've gotten email notifications, and then nothing for a few days
    12-08-08 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD