Before when I would be on facebook on my mobile browser, if I was looking through someones photo album and wanted to view a picture larger, I would click on the picture and then click "full image". Doing that use to blow that particular photo to pretty much the size of my screen, if not larger. Now, when I am looking through an album and click 'full image' it takes me to a new screen with the picture the still the same size. I can barely make out the pictures! Why did my blackberry 9700 all of a sudden start doing this??? It is driving me crazy. Even if I save an image off of facebook mobile onto my blackberry it still saves a small version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 08:03 AM
    I guess mark zuckerburg did it so people couldn't save photos to their devices.

Try clearing the browser's cache.

12-16-10 08:17 AM
    I don't think this problem is happening to everyone though?

I tried clearing it ... It didn't work

12-16-10 08:37 AM
    This same thing has happened to me, started maybe a week or so ago. It is super annoying. Hopefully someone out there has a solution
    12-16-10 03:42 PM
    Try using this link, is the web app for iphone but it works nice on 9700/6.0.0.418. Welcome to Facebook

12-16-10 03:46 PM
    That totally worked!! Thanks
    12-16-10 04:00 PM
    OMG yay! How exciting!!! Thank you!

12-17-10 07:39 AM
    Link isn't working for me but since many people are having this issue (including myself), I'd say it's a problem on Facebook's end and not our BBs. Or it may not be an issue at all, and that's just they way the site is now.

12-17-10 12:48 PM
    Try using this link, is the web app for iphone but it works nice on 9700/6.0.0.418. Welcome to Facebook

Omg thank you soooo much! This made my day!
    Way better than the boring mobile version!

12-17-10 03:34 PM
    what is the link people are using for the fix? i'm having the same issue with not being able to view full image of pictures all of a sudden on facebook. i have a blackberry bold 9000. super frustrating.
    12-20-10 07:51 AM
    The same problem is happening to me too - it is not just facebook only... its happening with google images too - if I go to the menu - select full image - it shows up as a small thumbnail size image. Even when I try to zoom it in - the quality of the picture looks horrible!

I don't understand what happened here? The link that you ealvnv provided doesn't work for me. I want this fixed...
    12-20-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD