Hi everyone I'm a new crackberry user lol I'm in love with this thing! I have one problem I need your help with though. My BB won't keep the right time (one hour behind) if I have it use network time although it shows the network time as being correct. Time zone is eastern -5 without daylight savings time. I set the clock manually but the times on incoming texts are hours off sync and apps like facebook always says over an hour ago. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any help!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 06:08 PM
    battery pull????
    02-07-10 07:58 PM
    You should never to set your time manually, only the time zone. Have you tried the DST setting? That could account for the one-hour difference even though DST is not in effect now, in winter.
    If you are syncing with your PC, you might have Desktop Manager configured to sync with PC time, which would override the network or BlackBerry time. Check that out as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 09:24 AM
    I tried the battery pull, and I set the time zone to (Atlantic) since I'm currently in Puerto Rico I tried using Atlantic Time (-4). It holds the proper time now, but when I receive a text at a certain time, it will say another time but only on received text. (Do received texts always have a different time? Usually it says an hour behind) Does it go by the senders time ?? It seems to be that way.
    02-08-10 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD