I'm not able to download apps thru my device manager on my computer!I'm not sure If its my computer or the phone/device.When I attempt to do so,the app simply doesn't load onto my device.Help me please!!!
    09-19-09 01:18 PM
    Are you possibly attempting to load .jad apps via Desktop Manager? If that is the case, this format needs to be downloaded OTA Over-The-Air). Meaning you need to click on the app link using your BlackBerry, not your PC.
    09-19-09 01:22 PM
    I've downloaded a lot of apps OTA.But the apps that state that u have to download to your comp are the ones that gimmie a problem.Thanx 4 tha resp. Chris
    09-19-09 01:29 PM
    What errors or issues are you having specifically?
    09-19-09 01:53 PM
    The most common error is downloading a compressed file and not extracting it to an installable file form.

If your download has the extension ZIP or RAR, you will need a suitable utility program to extract the ALX/COD files that BlackBerry Application Loader uses.

09-19-09 02:12 PM
    Thanx Reed:I make attempts to to extract apps to alx form but when I attempt to load it after its extracted,I get the error mess:no suitable files to load!Thanx Chris:I just mentioned what the end result is but I don't kno if its the my phone or comp because when I download themes and ringers from my phone brower,I only get certain ones that end up onto my phone!
    09-19-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD