When I download it from the Opera site, it says it installed, but when I try to run it....it gives me another installing progress bar that reaches half way through then says "Unable to connect to the Internet, check your settings" although I have a BB internet connection that's always on... I tried the remove battery trick but that didn't help....any tips to install it?
    07-23-10 07:58 AM
    Something tells me it's the same problems I was facing when I decided to try Opera. I guess there is a problem with their servers and that's why you're getting an error.

I'd download BOLT for now...
    07-23-10 09:20 AM
    Did you set the app as a "trusted" app? I have it working fine on mine. Of course, it still lags a bit with the cursor, but I put up with it because Bolt is starting to annoy me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 09:31 AM
    Install the Opera 4.2 first, then update the 5.1 on top of the 4.2. It will work
    08-15-10 09:55 PM
    I can't even get the 4.2 to work do you have to be on wifi
    I'm using BOLT now but it sucks. It would be cool to try out this new one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by williamw545; 08-16-10 at 03:20 PM.
    08-16-10 02:09 PM
    When I download it from the Opera site, it says it installed, but when I try to run it....it gives me another installing progress bar that reaches half way through then says "Unable to connect to the Internet, check your settings" although I have a BB internet connection that's always on... I tried the remove battery trick but that didn't help....any tips to install it?
    You are in the UAE. Are you blocked by your government or limited in any way?
    08-16-10 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD