So I was trying to downgrade from 5.0 leak back to .151 and the connection between my Storm and my pc somehow got all messed up. I then got the white screen of death and the "Reload Software 507" code. So I thought to myself, "no big deal, its bricked and I know how to fix it." Went through all the steps to recover a bricked BB and it got halfway through the loading process and error'd out again. I now have the App Error 205 code. I try to reload the software again, using the bricked BB directions. Same result.

My App Loader is recognizing my pin though, so its not saying "pin unknown". So im kind of confused as to what I did here. I've had every leak, and downgraded many times and recovered a bricked BB more than enought times. But this, I have never encountered before. Did I fry the thing or what? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I tried to do the JL wipe and that wont work either, cant connect.

07-23-09 07:26 PM
    Did you install any 5.0 applications such as BBM? I would recommend downgrading to .148 if you are having problems.
    07-23-09 07:28 PM
    07-23-09 07:29 PM
    Did you install any 5.0 applications such as BBM? I would recommend downgrading to .148 if you are having problems.
    Did you read my post?
    07-23-09 07:29 PM
    yeh i have the 507 error while upgrading to .151
    07-23-09 07:30 PM
    Did either of you two read my post? I've been through those steps already.
    07-23-09 07:30 PM
    Did either of you two read my post? I've been through those steps already.
    Woah buddy we're trying to help, no need to get snippy at us. And yes I read your post and thought maybe you would catch something in those post's that you had missed previously.
    07-23-09 07:32 PM
    Woah buddy we're trying to help, no need to get snippy at us. And yes I read your post and thought maybe you would catch something in those post's that you had missed previously.
    Im not being snippy, just wondering if you read my post. Most people read the title and post away. I have been through every step in both those links, and it still cant connect.

When the app loaded fails, it tells me this error code:[A:0x00000025]
    07-23-09 07:36 PM
    Hmm.. You tried the wipe with JL Commander so that is out.

Have you tried wiping it with the CrackUtil? I don't know if that will recognize it or not.
    07-23-09 07:39 PM
    Hmm.. You tried the wipe with JL Commander so that is out.

Have you tried wiping it with the CrackUtil? I don't know if that will recognize it or not.
    I've never heard of that before, but ill search and find it and give that a try.
    07-23-09 08:58 PM
    Does anyone know what to do when you get the 200 app error??? i just try to pull the battery but it just keeps booting to the error grr!!
    07-23-09 09:01 PM
    Well, I got it. I dont know what happened, but I rebooted my PC as a last ditch effort and it loaded via the app loader in a snap. Back up and running again, thanks all.
    07-23-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD