I'm not sure if this is the norm or not because I don't remember it doing it when I first loaded the app. Is it normal for the first tweet and/or if you are in your following section that the first box be blank even though there is something in it because I can click the top box and actually get what was supposed to be showing in it.
    07-28-09 08:06 PM
    from what i understand about it it leaves off from where you left/closed it i maybe wrong im fairly new to ubertwitter, right now i dont understand why im not getting my tone alerts what i have set for each one, all tweets are going to my SMS and not alerting me on twitter app, so im a t a loss now
    07-28-09 09:12 PM
    I think I saw that section in the setup when I loaded up the program. I just got it downloaded yesterday as well. I think you have to leave the app open to get those notifications but I'm not sure. I don't want mine running in the background so I don't do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 09:24 PM
    I think I saw that section in the setup when I loaded up the program. I just got it downloaded yesterday as well. I think you have to leave the app open to get those notifications but I'm not sure. I don't want mine running in the background so I don't do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I tried everything, all tho i had it open today and i was on my pc and logged on twitter and sent a reply about something and my tone went off for new tweet thats the first and only time it has.
    07-28-09 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD