I have a blackberry flip 8320 and I want to know the difference between ubertwitter an twitterberry and also which one y'all like better
    I used to have the curve and it worked great on it but on this it lags kinda slow
    Thanx in avance for any help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 07:20 AM
    I like ubtertwitter slightly better. I think it has more features but either one is good. I started out with twitterberry when I first started twittering and I was satisfied with it as well
    08-28-09 01:06 PM
    I think ubertwiiter is much better. Unbelievable value free and still a great value at $5. I prefer ubertwitter or tweetgenius.
    08-28-09 01:18 PM
    I had twitterberry since I got my phone back in April and downloaded ubertwitter a couple days ago to see the difference. Ubertwitter has a lot more options like the actual twitter website. I think twitterberry loaded faster though because it didn't have so much going on. Needless to say, I'm going to stick to ubertwitter until twiextreme fixes all of the bugs!
    08-28-09 01:38 PM
    How do you guys think either app compares to SocialScope? I was away from Berry for 5-6 months and just coming back. I used SocialScope before and just installed on my Bold.
    08-28-09 02:30 PM
    I've used both and wasn't too happy with either. Uber felt a little too heavy and intrusive as an app, while Twitterberry is too light on the options to serve as the one and only Twitter app on the phone. I've downloaded TwiXtreme this morning and like it a lot so far.

08-28-09 03:09 PM
    TweetCaster ftw!

08-28-09 07:37 PM
    If I can't chose Social Scope, then I definitely choose Ubertwitter. I do agree that UT doesn't load as fast, but I like having the extra options. I regularly use it as a back up app (and some days my main Twitter depending on my mood) to Social Scope.

08-29-09 06:27 AM
    I love UBERTWITTER!! Its fast, fun and has more options like the original Twitter. I say if you are a Twit......u need to tweet with Ubertwitter.
    07-29-10 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD