I think the perfect app would be the SocialScope interface and Facebook integration (including image viewer) with the twitter features in UberTwitter. I love the look of SocialScope (haven't seen the update - apparently I'm not on the list), but still use UberTwitter more. I also don't like how SocialScope automatically loads on a reboot (with no option to stop it).

I'll patiently wait for UberScope.
    Ya good idea. If they combined it would be amazing and i would pay for that! Im sure social see's what the pro's of uber is and figure that into their product. So im sure they will be much better soon! Still Social scope though!
    01-07-10 02:05 PM
    I've reverted back to SS and I've definitely noticed that it is quicker than UT.
    01-07-10 03:16 PM
    Follow me on twitter iluvmoney617
    01-28-10 05:01 PM
    I want an invite from SS I want to use it. I hate how only some ppl get invites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 08:00 PM
    I always go between ubertwitter and social scope and always go back to social scope because it loads, tweets and renders pictures faster along with posting pictures faster as well.
    The facebook is an added bonus too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 12:05 AM
    I still haven't gotten this so called upgrade from Social Scope.

But I am really enjoy the upgrade from UberTwitter.
    I haven't got the update either. When I go to check for updates, there aren't any, but I know from the forums there's a newer version with more features. Even emailed them with the send feedback option but they never responded. I'm ready to give ss up & give tweetgenius a try.
    01-30-10 01:49 PM
    i just got an invite few days ago finally after few months.
    i'm trying it now to see how it goes compared to UT.
    one thing i love from SS so far is how nice it is to have 2 twitter acc, 2 accs at UT is not as easy as it is with SS
    05-20-10 05:38 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD