Having a problem with UberTwitter since 0.985 and 0.988. Basically if I open the app and have new tweets/mentions/DM's then it will show that they are new (correctly) then I will read through them all so I have nothing new in the app, I close the app and it still will say 1 mention for example, re-open the app and everything I have previously read is now un-read. So I am stuck with a notification on the icon now and I can't tell which tweets are new when I open the app. Any ideas?
    I have that problem and I have emailed them no response on it. I have now turned off all alerts/notifications now
    08-18-10 06:41 PM
    I just fixed this so it was one of two things. Either it was a reboot/battery pull (even though I had done these in the past when having this error) or it was updating the Facebook app to 1.8.0.49 as when I done that and rebooted, the notifcation problem in Ubertwitter is now gone. Not sure why but it worked!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 06:43 PM
    release 3 now avail.
    08-18-10 06:57 PM
    release 3 now avail.
    Thanks for the heads-up...

Changes and Fixes for release 3

* Fixed several items that were responsible for consuming excessive amounts of CPU
    * Resolved the 'ref out of range' message that appeared on some 4.7 OS devices when trying to start UberTwitter
    * Included additional parameters such that some devices on BlackBerry Enterprise Servers will now work smoothly for the authentication process
    * When viewing lists that compose an UberChannel, or on the list search results screen we moved the title from right side of uberbar to the top bar, making it more readable
    08-19-10 04:00 AM
    Any reason not to grab 988 if 985 is working fine for you.....
    08-19-10 10:59 AM
    Never mind....I just DLed it.
    08-19-10 01:41 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD