Every now and then something happens that just restores your faith in people just a little bit.
    I am a twitterer - sad I know, so follow me @cabletow #shamelessplug, and after trying all the apps I decided ubertwitter was for me. But there was a problem so I contacted support. Within an hour they got back to me, ohh that was unusual for an app company. They made some suggestions which sadly did not work, so like any good berry owner I supplemented their advice with several battery pulls - no go, so I got back to them. Sadly their reply to this email service uses an illegal address so I raised a new ticket of complaint. Within a few minutes my two tickets were merged, oh look humans are dealing with me. They made a few more suggestions and sadly they did no work. I let them know and heard nothing more. I went to bed promising to get tough. I woke this morning to 2 emails from them, one which detailed a refund and another that gave me another solution. I thought oh well another app company that promise more than they deliver but at least I got my money back. But lo the suggestions made worked, and I am happy.

Never did they make me feel I had a dud berry or it was my fault. They kept their promise and reimbursed me for the inconvenience and I am happy. What more recommendation can an internet business have. Good reviews here and on twitter are worth a lot and I am happy to endorse ubertwitter
    and will use it to tweet from now on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 01:56 AM
    I love UberTwitter. I made the jump from OpenBeak back when it was TwitterBerry. I've tried a few others, including Seesmic, the native app, the mobile site -- none compare to UberTwitter. Thanks for sharing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 02:03 AM
    +1 Same experience minus the app trouble.
    09-25-10 08:43 AM
    The few times I have had trouble with UberTwitter, UberTwitter Support was quick to respond with an answer or a solution. The quality of Support really makes my application choices.
    09-25-10 02:34 PM
    When it comes to software, I can handle bugs or quirks. What I can't handle is bad support or service. I've tried other Twitter programs on the Blackberry and I've stuck with UberTwitter because I think it's the best program out there. The service is awesome - I've emailed the developer with random quirks/issues and he's gotten back to me quickly and seems to care about having positive interaction with the customers. I'm glad I contributed for the ad-free version.
    09-25-10 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD