For anyone who is using ubertwitter(best twitter app I think). Is there a way to set your images to go to twitpic instead of Uber's pic hosting site? Thanks!
    06-24-09 02:21 PM
    Anyone know the answer to the OP's question?
    07-21-09 09:04 AM
    I find that the best wayy is to email the picture to twitpic, with your tweet in the subject line.

the email address would be in the following format:

twitpicusername.pin @ twitpic . com

your tiwitpicusername is generally the same as your twitter username (w/o the @, of course)

your pin is the 4 digit number you chose when you signed up on twitpic itself.

emailing the picture this way sends it straight to twitpic.

remember, if you want to include a tweet along w/ the picture, type it in the subject line, instead of the attachment info that generally appears when sending pics by email.

In my case, i have tweet genius also installed on my phone. I use it now exclusively for uploading pics to twitpic, but use ubertwitter for all else, because the newest version has so many more useful functions.

i hear that tweetgenius is coming out w many cool features, but they are taking a while. Until then, i will only use it for twitpic.
    07-21-09 09:36 AM
    i am guessing that, like me, OP hates all the new ads that show up on Uber's pic posting site.
    07-21-09 09:38 AM
    sorry if it's only more tedious than what you were hoping for.
    07-21-09 10:02 AM
    i am guessing that, like me, OP hates all the new ads that show up on Uber's pic posting site.
    I know what you mean, but if the ads keep the service free... I've got no real problem with them. As long as the UT folks keep pushing out an awesome client I think they can do what they need to defray the cost of the server.

Oh, and as to the OP, there is currently no way for UberTwitter to use twitpic to send pics to.
    07-21-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD