how can i put up pics on twitter using twitpic via the ubertwitter app for blackberry?

I tried google and searching for it on CB and i couldnt find an answer.

Thanks in advance.
    08-06-09 09:08 AM
    I don't think it's possible directly from ubertwitter. They have their own picture server (mypict.me or something) they use. If you want to send a pic via the app, the app has to support the destination media server. I don't know if twitpic has a mobile type website where you could upload a picture, get the URL from the resultant upload, and then paste it into a tweet composed in ubertwitter. But that kind of defeats the purpose of having a twitter app, IMHO.
    08-06-09 09:39 AM
    Correction u can use ubertwittert to send twitpics...with my Bold I jus hit the menu key and it gives me the option to send via ubertwitter....however, sending the pic via email is a lot faster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 10:25 AM
    applejosh.. correct they do use mypict.me or whatevery which kinda sucks... which is why i was wondering if i can use twitpic somehow

Propa, how do u send images to twitpic from ur bold? im sort of new to this whole twitter thing and dont know much about it... sorry
    08-06-09 01:02 PM
    anyone.....?
    08-07-09 09:13 AM
    i'm wondering too. this webpage says there's twitpic support:

UberTwitter Beta 2 Has Been Released

but i don't see the option for it...
    08-07-09 10:15 AM
    yeah i saw that too.. thats when i actually started wondering
    08-07-09 10:49 AM
    What I think they meant by it supports TwitPic is when someone attaches a picture you are able to view without clicking on the link.

But that's just a guess.

I dislike their mypict thing, or whatever. The only way that I know of to send it to TwitPic is by email. It is much faster than waiting for the app.
    I also did this when I used TwitterBerry even though their app uses TwitPic. I just find it easier.
    08-07-09 11:24 AM
    Just go to TwitPic
    I'm assuming you already have an account.
    If not just use your Twitter log in.
    Go to SETTINGS.
    They have an email address you send the pictures to.
    08-07-09 11:26 AM
    Do as Yessee says.

Log in at twitpic.com using your twitter username and password and note the email address given. This is you personal twitpic email address.

Send any pictures you want uploaded to twitpic to this email address and use the email subject to create the text to go with the picture.

Hope this helps
    08-07-09 02:04 PM
    thanks for all ur help
    08-10-09 10:16 AM
    yeah the twitpic email thingy is AMAZING and simple (:
    08-10-09 10:17 AM
    is it just me or is ubertwitter not workin anymore on the bold? i know Twitter had an attack and their servers were shut down but twitterberry works fine now... ubertwitter is still not responding with me... let me know please
    08-11-09 08:41 AM
    is it just me or is ubertwitter not workin anymore on the bold? i know Twitter had an attack and their servers were shut down but twitterberry works fine now... ubertwitter is still not responding with me... let me know please
    I just loaded up ubertwitter and it works for me. I checked the tweets with the twitter website on my laptop and with ubertwitter on my bold and they are the same.
    08-11-09 08:45 AM
    It's been hit or miss, but working fine now.
    08-11-09 08:46 AM
    jeff brown and bt... thanks for ur replies. ill re-install see if that helps.
    08-11-09 10:16 AM
    as many others has stated it is hit or miss...i too have been experience problems with ubertwitter...but I endure it cause it's not a last problem...and as far as uploading pictures i haven't had a problem with doing that...have you tried a fresh install of ubertwitter?
    08-11-09 10:17 AM
    as many others has stated it is hit or miss...i too have been experience problems with ubertwitter...but I endure it cause it's not a last problem...and as far as uploading pictures i haven't had a problem with doing that...have you tried a fresh install of ubertwitter?
    thats what i did about 5 minutes ago and it now works.
    if others have the same problem what i recommended is

Uninstall
    Reboot BB
    Install Ubertwitter
    Reboot BB again
    and it should work

thanks again for all the help
    08-11-09 10:28 AM

Uninstall
    Reboot BB
    Install Ubertwitter
    Reboot BB again
    and it should work

No problem...that is what we are here for....
    08-11-09 10:34 AM

Uninstall
    Reboot BB
    Install Ubertwitter
    Reboot BB again
    and it should work

hey jordan, did you mean that after all those steps, the picture upload to twitpic should work? or did you only mean you got uberberry working again?
    08-12-09 10:24 AM
    you could always just download both ubertwitter and twitterberry...use ubertwitter for everything except uploading pics and when u want to upload a pic from your phone youll be able to choose "upload to twitpic" thru twitterberry....just a thought
    08-28-09 11:22 PM
    I recently changed my twitter app to Seesmic.

It will send photos straight from app to TwitPic. It's been working well for me so far.

(Sorry, I'm new and they won't let me post a link.)
    02-08-10 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD