Hello Everyone

I hope this is the right place to ask, it it is not I apologize. I have been using Ubertwitter for quite some time and, for the most part, am pleased with it. I have searched and am unable to locate an option of changing your display picture on the application. I have found that in order to change the picture using her Storm you have to log into Twitter via the browser, which is fine but when I do that the picture doesn't change on Ubertwitter. It changes on the mobile and standard sites but not on the application. Is anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix it?

Again, I apologize if this in the wrong place but I do thank you for any help you may provide.

-Liv
    11-09-09 01:36 PM
    Open Ubertwitter, then click the BB button, then click Clear Cache. That should dump all old pics. It may take more than one click of the Clear Cache to work. Also, signing out of Ubertwitter, then back in may also help after clearing the cache.

Joe
    11-09-09 01:45 PM
    Clearing the Cache should change the picture.
    11-09-09 02:42 PM
    Thanks joefalco and rhoads00. That worked!
    11-09-09 11:08 PM
    Also, the developer has stated that the ability to update the profile pic from UberTwitter will be added in the future.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD