Lately, [mainly since I've updated to the newest released version of Ubertwitter]... my blackberry is updating and hourglassing somethifn FIERCE. I dont know exactly WHAT the issue is, seeing as I checked the applications running...

Phone
    Browswer
    Home
    Ubertwitter

I close all apps during use of Ubertwitter.. however since this update.. it takes FOREVER TO SEND the actual messages. And I've had to battery pull a good 6 times today..

Help me out.
    06-24-09 03:53 PM
    i doubt its ubertwitter, the new version runs fine for me. Still users more battery than i like checking at a @ 30 minutes interval though. But better than it was.
    06-24-09 03:54 PM
    My thing is I have nothing else running to cause this issue. I would say its Facebook, but can't possibly be the issue because its bee working as it should. Ubertwitter is the only app that runs that way.

Guess I'll be using Socialscope again.
    06-24-09 04:01 PM
    Lately, [mainly since I've updated to the newest released version of Ubertwitter]... my blackberry is updating and hourglassing somethifn FIERCE. I dont know exactly WHAT the issue is, seeing as I checked the applications running...

Phone
    Browswer
    Home
    Ubertwitter

I close all apps during use of Ubertwitter.. however since this update.. it takes FOREVER TO SEND the actual messages. And I've had to battery pull a good 6 times today..

Help me out.
    My updates take FOREVER to send too sometimes! I find that the signal goes down to one bar at the time too (weird). Did you get any response or fix?
    07-15-09 06:29 PM
    I had to upgrade to .151 in order for ibertwitter to work correctly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 06:42 PM
    i've had the same problem with the newest version of ubertwitter. (it's the only app i leave running too). My memory drains a lot faster than before, forcing me to do a couple restarts a day. I used to not have to do any, just a quickpull at night for maintenance sake.

Anyway...the memory drain really annoys me.
    07-17-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD