this has been posted alot and nobody has been able to come up with a valid answer. how do you delete personal tweets?scroll all the way to bottom and i see all my personal tweets in yellow, from several months ago. HOW DO I DELETE THEM ?
    03-10-10 03:34 PM
    Do you have the newest version? It's .970 I haven't tried it yet, but I think you can now????? I think...
    03-10-10 03:39 PM
    I can confirm that In the new version you can just select the DM you want to delete, hit the BB button and choose delete

Edit to add: I assumed you meant DM's. However, if you're talking about @-mentions, they are regular tweets sent by other users so you can't actually delete them. But -depending on your settings and just how many tweets you have in your timeline- you might be able to get rid of them on UT by emptying the cache.
    Last edited by VeniceBB; 03-10-10 at 04:16 PM.
    03-10-10 04:14 PM
    i upgraded today and it will not give me an option to delete. i scroll all the way to the bottom where my tweets are in yellow. i highlight the tweet and hit bb button, NO DELETE OPTION, i click on the tweet,hit bb button, NO DELETE OPTION.?????? no go
    03-10-10 04:49 PM
    The yellow ones are @mentions you can't delete those, there from other people, and just mention you. If you need to get rid of them do what VeniceBB said. You can only delete the green ones (Direct Messages) and your own tweets.
    03-10-10 05:49 PM
    I tried emptying the cache. That didn't do it. I agree, it is very annoying to have @-mentions from months ago show up every time.
    03-10-10 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD