okay so i'm trying to get ubertwitter to work on my bold, and i'm running into several problems.

1) i keep getting "Ubertwitter has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy" error message. I checked my APN settings, and i have it as...
    APN:internet.com
    User:wapuser1
    PW:wap

2) i run on OS 5.0.0.238, and I can't seem to figure out where I can check to see if I actually have IT policy installed in my phone (i highly doubt i do, cause this is not a cooperate phone. it's a personal phone) Does anybody know where it's located?

I made sure all the settings is set to "allow", but no luck. Tried by turning my wifi off, but no luck again.

what can i do ? thanks for the help in advance!
    10-14-09 05:03 AM
    It may just be that UberTwitter is not compatible with OS 5.0 yet. I haven't updated my UberTwitter in a long time, and a lot of apps still don't work on 5.0.
    10-14-09 06:20 AM
    It may just be that UberTwitter is not compatible with OS 5.0 yet. I haven't updated my UberTwitter in a long time, and a lot of apps still don't work on 5.0.
    I can vouch for Ubertwitter being compatible with 5.0, it works fine.
    10-14-09 08:14 AM
    It works fine on my Bold�. Maybe anyone else know the solution
    10-14-09 08:23 AM
    I was having a lot of issues with ubertwitter when I upgraded to 5.0.0.238 and did the browser fix.

I would double check the connection settings for ubertwitter. Also, try a batt pull and then let ubertwitter be the first thing u open
    10-14-09 09:55 AM
    Oh and double check your permissions
    10-14-09 10:00 AM
    no luck. tried battery pull, tried changing the setting, nooo luuck. ****!
    10-15-09 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD