dont allow it to automatically refresh tweets and use exit when you're done using it... it wont suck your battery at all.
    I am new to twitter and am loving it. If you use exit to close the app, will it still notify you of new tweets?
    05-21-09 03:50 PM
    CubfanBU - yes, it will
    05-21-09 08:32 PM
    It's excellent guys/gals. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 09:12 PM
    after i enter my info i get the message COULD NOT AUTHENTICATE YOU after i saved the settings when setting up, i choose bis cuz thats what i;m using, any help??????????
    05-22-09 12:27 AM
    how do i setup ubertwitter? im usin 0.55 any help????
    tired of twitterberry now
    05-22-09 12:29 AM
    after i enter my info i get the message COULD NOT AUTHENTICATE YOU after i saved the settings when setting up, i choose bis cuz thats what i;m using, any help??????????
    Do you mean the "Verify Account" button? That's never worked for me either, but I just ignored it and hit Next and everything worked.
    05-22-09 03:42 AM
    I am new to twitter and am loving it. If you use exit to close the app, will it still notify you of new tweets?
    Nope. If you use close its left running in the background so still checks for tweets, but exit completely closes down the application.

I just tend to run it whenever I want to check for tweets, and then exit it again in order to save on battery power.
    05-22-09 03:43 AM
    I think they should give you the option to use twitpic..... Oh and a chirp and led flash would complete the deal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 12:55 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD