Hola People,

I downloaded the most recent version of Ubertwitter to my BB and I'm having some issues. My timeline of tweets will not update automatically and I'm not receiving notifications of new tweets. The only way the timeline will update is if I exit out and then open it back up. I've done a battery pull, I've re-installed it and I've changed the connection options. Anyone have a clue what the deal is? Or can someone tell me how to by an older version back on my BB?

Thanks!!
    06-20-09 06:49 AM
    did you select the option of updating your Twitter feed every minute or every hour?
    06-20-09 07:25 AM
    It's set on five minutes. I never had any issues with the previous version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 08:01 AM
    its a pain!!!
    06-20-09 09:58 AM
    Did you install onto earlier build? If so, try uninstalling and do a fresh install.
    06-20-09 10:25 AM
    "We are preparing a fix for those having trouble with timelines refreshing...should be out shortly!"
    06-20-09 10:54 AM
    Did you install onto earlier build? If so, try uninstalling and do a fresh install.
    Looking for new technology, loving my blackberry. I can�t sit up, looking for apps that spread the word, help me and others find help. I can�t sit up because of pain, spasms and wounds my tragic story http://www.jeffreeylramsey.com Doctors on crackberry, ubertwitter, twitter please help I and others. I suffer so much if I didnt have my blackberry I would loose out on some of the information I have received, but I havent met that person or persons that could change my life and others so we can live a more productive life. lot of people like me are living in so much pain and its destroying our lifestyle and were slipping through the cracks. God Bless you guys. help your neighbor, please Spinal Cord Injury Patients, Friends. Anyone suffering out there and able to Comment?
    06-20-09 11:04 AM
    i have the same prob. when i try to uninstall the program its still on my phone. i dont know what to do.
    06-20-09 05:26 PM
    Ubertwitter posted that they just released the .78 version and that it should address the issue. I downloaded it and I'm back up and running. Thank goodness. I was going through Twitter withdrawal lol! Hope it helps everyone else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 05:30 PM
    Yep. .78 appears to have solved the refresh issue if you had the GPS permissions enabled.
    06-20-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD