How come all my updates on uber are saying its from the web? Anyone else have that problem? Is uber having tech dificulties?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 11:00 PM
    I use TwitterBerry, because I had issues...
    I like it mucho better..!!
    06-01-09 11:06 PM
    I think it says from the web no matter where you post from now on Twitter.
    06-01-09 11:15 PM
    ^ Looks like. My tweets from IM+ say Web.
    06-01-09 11:25 PM
    Oh thanks guy

06-02-09 12:12 AM
    Yes its a bug with Twitter and not Uber Twitter. Doesnt matter what client you post from, they are all having this issue.
    06-02-09 12:40 AM
    i just switched from twitterberry, which was freezing up alot when trying to update, and saw that the new beta uber twitter was having a bug saying everything was from the web. other than that, i like alot of the new menu features and am going to un install twitterberry.

the new beta uber twitter is bery good so far, and the pics upload alot faster than from twitterberry, which never worked form my menu screen anyway, i always had to email pics to twitpic account. the uber twitter works for everything so far.
    06-02-09 01:47 AM
    I have TwitterBerry, And all of my Updates as well are saying From Web. I liked seeing from Twitterberry! Very dissapointing!
    06-02-09 09:09 AM
    I heart UberTwitter and I have TwitterBerry as a back up plan just in case anything happens with UT. I did notice that it was saying "sent from web" on all my tweets. It'll eventually be fixed I guess.
    06-02-09 10:01 AM
    I dont think that Twitter was ready for what a big hit it was.. I think they dont really have the net capacity for as many people as are using it.. thus all the issues that theyre having..

Just my opinion... of course...
    06-02-09 10:30 AM
    I dont think that Twitter was ready for what a big hit it was.. I think they dont really have the net capacity for as many people as are using it.. thus all the issues that theyre having..
    I agree, usually when i go on there from the Web, it says Sorry, Twitter is over Capacity. Try again Later.

They should fix there servers.
    06-02-09 10:37 AM
    I agree, usually when i go on there from the Web, it says Sorry, Twitter is over Capacity. Try again Later.

They should fix there servers.
    That happens to me a lot. Plus my boyfriend's sister is in internet marketing and her goal is to get like 200,000 (maybe it was more...) followers on Twitter... I said.. Umm.. Twitter needs a bigger server...!!
    06-02-09 10:43 AM
    my posts from twitterberry do say "from twitterberry" i guess it deppends on your carrier , maybe
    06-02-09 10:44 AM
    my posts from twitterberry do say "from twitterberry" i guess it deppends on your carrier , maybe
    My posts almost always say from TwitterBerry.. I think that it depends on whats going on.. sometimes Twitter is having issues or there servers are down.. or over capacity.. They've been doing a lot of Maintanence..
    06-02-09 10:52 AM
    to be honest i have been using twitter for a year or so now, and i dont think they thought it would be this popular! :P
    06-02-09 11:09 AM
    It does not matter on your carrier, its the application that you download. And that determines what the post is from. Its the twitter server.

Any app. You download is the same as everyone elses. You might have verizon, were as I have sprint. They still go to the same website. And it wouldn't interfere with anything.

06-02-09 11:46 AM
    It does not matter on your carrier, its the application that you download. And that determines what the post is from. Its the twitter server.

Any app. You download is the same as everyone elses. You might have verizon, were as I have sprint. They still go to the same website. And it wouldn't interfere with anything.

Ditto..!!
    06-02-09 11:48 AM
    Yes - @UberTwiter posted about this yesterday - its an issue on Twitters side. Will be fixed soon.

06-02-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD