Hi All,

I've having real problems with UberSocial and updating my FaceBook status with my Twitter one.

I enter my login details and it signs me in, but then tells me there is an error and I have to log back in. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Thanks
    06-06-11 11:19 AM
    When did the issue start? I used this feature on Saturday and it worked fine. I would try totally logging out of ubersocial and maybe even a battery pull. Then try logging in again. Just a thought, not sure if it will work.
    06-06-11 12:17 PM
    There is a known issue. I log into FB it takes me to the mobile site and doesn't "link up". I have the same issue with Shazam and FB. I'm thinking FB changed something or it's an issue with BB FB 2.0.0.23.
    06-06-11 01:41 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

So is there a way I can make this work as I have tried other Twitter apps and they just don't have the same quality (as long as this one works)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-11 03:09 PM
    You could use Selective Tweets. Once you approve the app all you have to do is put a #fb at the end of your tweet and it posts to FB.
    06-06-11 09:19 PM
    Great! Thanks for the tip... Works very well and doesn't actually show #FB on the FaceBook status (just twitter).

Very useful... Now, is there a better client out there than UberSocial?

06-07-11 02:16 AM
    Great! Thanks for the tip... Works very well and doesn't actually show #FB on the FaceBook status (just twitter).

Very useful... Now, is there a better client out there than UberSocial?

If you want to update Facebook and twitter at the same time try signing up for a Beta invite to Socialscope.
    06-07-11 06:19 AM
    That's the thing, I don't want to update them both at the same time every time. Twitter and Facebook have their seperate appeal and only certain things I'd share with both... That is what was appealing about UberSocial, it allowed me to choose when to update FB with my tweet.

Social Tweets and the BB Twitter App seem to do just fine together for me (for now).

06-07-11 06:24 AM
    Whatever you're happy with is always the best choice.
    06-07-11 08:13 AM
    i think there is somethign wrong with UberSocial, they Emailed me saying there's a problem, someone shared the email on this forum as well....
    06-07-11 08:31 AM
    Checkout the FB site UberMedia and you see that so many people are having the same problem. The culprit is the UberSocial FB connect application. Facebook has been doing this again and again... in the name improving the web site... changes are imminent but they must also ensure backward compatibility.
    06-12-11 01:48 AM
    Sadly as has been said Facebook give no consderation to apps when tweaking their site. Being the premier social site I guess there is an arrogance about the way the develop with no regard to app developers.

Of course the flip side is that it could be intentional as by using a 3rd party client you don't see any of their adverts.

Either way it's irritating!
    06-12-11 07:12 AM
    That's the thing, I don't want to update them both at the same time every time. Twitter and Facebook have their seperate appeal and only certain things I'd share with both... That is what was appealing about UberSocial, it allowed me to choose when to update FB with my tweet.

Social Tweets and the BB Twitter App seem to do just fine together for me (for now).

Yup same issue here. Facebook won't cooperate with the connect application.
    Bummer.
    06-17-11 09:45 PM
    I got an email from Matt with Ubersoc. Said its a known issue because facebook changing things, it messes up with Ubersoc side. Said new release will fix problem. Email said new release June 17th, but obviously that hasnt happened yet.
    06-19-11 04:34 PM
    is anyone having problems with UberSocial posting to Facebook? I keep getting an error.
    08-11-11 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD