anyone updated? looks wicked with the new themes
    04-15-11 02:50 PM
    Never really used UberSocial always used the offical app is it any good? Whats the difference between the two?
    04-15-11 04:34 PM
    i was using the official app but it never gave me the option to tweet longer (it has a character limit) with UberSocial you can Twitlonger and post to Facebook with just 1 tweet and now it's just had a update where you can change colors like a theme, nothing major but it looks cool (apparently 50Cent made the theme lol)
    RossyBoy92 likes this.
    04-15-11 04:42 PM
    Thanks for the info mate I will redownload it I just felt it didnt look very good when I had it before. Yeah I think I saw that haha
    04-15-11 04:50 PM
    Sorry to bump this old thread but does anyone receive notifications for new tweets? I just installed it yesterday and it was working fine but all day today, it didn't work at all. I did a battery pull but nothing. I didn't uninstall and reinstall so maybe I should do that?
    05-31-11 10:25 PM
    Nothing wrong with mine. I've been receiving tweets all day and getting notifications (the Ubersocial icon with the number of tweets). Yes, try installing and uninstalling. Also check your settings for notification settings.
    06-01-11 02:47 AM
    mines working fine apart from it's not signing into facebook for some reason, anyone else experiencing this?
    06-01-11 09:01 AM
    Just deleted and reinstalled. Hopefully the notifications work now. I went throught the settings various times and seems like I have everything correctly checked for notifications

No notifications . I'm not sure whats wrong but I checked my settings and all the notifications slots are checked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jonduran86; 06-01-11 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Update
    06-01-11 09:48 AM
    mines working fine apart from it's not signing into facebook for some reason, anyone else experiencing this?
    +1.

Jun-01 13:35 (EDT):

Hey there,

I'm sorry if you're experiencing issues with the FB feature! Due to our recent suspension by Twitter, we were forced to release UberSocial much faster than we had anticipated. For this reason, there are still many loose ends, especially when it comes to the FB feature as we were having problems with that before in UberTwitter.

Please bear with us as we try and figure out what is going wrong with it! We'll do our best to get it up and running again as soon as possible!

Thanks,

~Matt

@TheUberMatt
    06-01-11 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD