hey i was using ubertwitter 3 on wifi and there was no problem till now, but i just updated to the beta 4 version and it isnt working. it keeps showing "Network Error" even though the connection is fine.

pls help, im missing twitter

thnx.
    08-13-09 06:40 AM
    how can i? pls help
    08-13-09 06:50 AM
    First, I'd double check your network settings in UberTwitter's Options settings... then if your still having issues... uninstall, battery pull, and reinstall the app... mine is working just fine right now.
    08-13-09 06:59 AM
    Mine too is working just fine.
    08-13-09 07:08 AM
    I had the same Problem, Uber-Twitter Beta-3 Working fine on Wifi. As I upgraded it was having problems. Only showing 'Load More'. I have a BB Curve 8900. After numerous deletes and re-downloads, this is what I did:
    1. Open Uber-Twitter App.
    2. Go to Options.
    3. Under Advanced Network Options, 'Auto Network' was checked. Uncheck it and Check Direct TCP. Make sure 'Use Wifi If Available' Option is also checked.

After that mine is working great.

Best of Luck
    08-13-09 09:44 AM
    Beta-4 worked fine on my Berry. Check the the Direct TCP setting is selected and should run fine.
    08-13-09 09:56 AM
    I had the same Problem, Uber-Twitter Beta-3 Working fine on Wifi. As I upgraded it was having problems. Only showing 'Load More'. I have a BB Curve 8900. After numerous deletes and re-downloads, this is what I did:
    1. Open Uber-Twitter App.
    2. Go to Options.
    3. Under Advanced Network Options, 'Auto Network' was checked. Uncheck it and Check Direct TCP. Make sure 'Use Wifi If Available' Option is also checked.

After that mine is working great.

Best of Luck

The TCP settings worked. thanks a lot bro. you rock!!

and so does crackberry!!
    08-13-09 03:42 PM
    Anyone get this working on the Beta 5.0 OS? The module keeps crashing on me and I can't get it to open. Pulled battery twice, cleaned and reinstalled. No dice. Is this my OS - Beta 3 worked great?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 06:27 PM
    Ubertwitter working fine here..
    08-13-09 06:45 PM
    Thanks, I was having the same 'Network Error' problem. Going to TCP fixed it for me for Wifi.

Blackberry Bold 9000
    08-13-09 09:26 PM
    No problem with Storm was it just WIFI?
    08-13-09 09:31 PM
    artinhappiness - I'm having the same problem too. My phone will reset/reboot itself multiple times per day. I've uninstalled the app and it stopped so I don't know if I should try reinstalling or going to a different app.
    10-07-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD