Does anyone have Uber Twitter?? I have it and love it but am having problems getting a profile pic up!!! Any suggestions??
    12-31-09 08:41 PM
    it should come up as soon as you log in, or are youy trying to do a pic through you tour?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 08:58 PM
    I have it! My advice is to upload the pic from a pc if possible lol

01-01-10 10:57 AM
    Man, I had Ubertwitter until I removed it since it would use so much battery power, like more than even browsing the same amount of time.

Beware... also sometimes it would take so long to 'refresh' new tweets and all that. Basically everyone likes Ubertwitter, but I couldn't stand it
    01-01-10 12:38 PM
    it is a battery drain but its a blast
    01-01-10 01:29 PM
    So strange... UberTwitter doesn't drain my battery. And I have it set for the Timeline to refresh every 1min. *shrugs* I don't have any problems with it.
    01-01-10 04:10 PM
    ya i use it just to see updates from crackberry and other various things and have it running in the background all day and don't notice the battery draining unusually fast at all. I would recommend setting the update intervals to something like 30 mintues (thats what mine is set on), and then that should help your battery draining issues.
    01-01-10 06:47 PM
    ubertwitter a battery drain???
    01-01-10 07:14 PM
    I've never had a problem with it draining the battery. I've had it on my Tour since day I purchased my Tour. I had a Pearl and Pearl Flip, and it worked fine on those as well.

Joel
    01-01-10 11:30 PM
    I had a problem with battery drain, went to SS and never looked back. Anyone who has refresh on 1 minute on uber and says they dont have a battery problem needs glasses, just saying....I used to run mine at 5 and it killed my battery, went to 15 and it was much better but far from great
    01-01-10 11:37 PM
    I love UberTwitter. I haven't experienced any battery drain like others. My timeline refreshes every 30min though
    01-01-10 11:44 PM
    I had a problem with battery drain, went to SS and never looked back. Anyone who has refresh on 1 minute on uber and says they dont have a battery problem needs glasses, just saying....I used to run mine at 5 and it killed my battery, went to 15 and it was much better but far from great
    I guess I don't know what classifies as "battery drain". I charge my Bberry every night and that's the only charging I need unless I run Pandora while I'm at my desk. *shrugs* Whatever my battery usage is, it works for me.
    01-01-10 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD