You wanted it, and now you got it! Thats What She Said for the Storm has been ported for OS 4.3 and up! that includes the Curve, Bold, Pearl, Pearl Flip, 8800, and even the 8900!

Check out the app's page and download for FREE OTA: Mike240se BB Apps

From the app page:

Well you said you wanted it bad! Thats What She Said! Now available for devices OS 4.3 and up! Ported from the popular touch screen only Storm version, TWSS now works on the bold, curve, pearl, 8800, and even the 8900! Now non-storm owners can be the life of the party, worlds greatest boss, and employee of the month all while impressing the ladies (or guys)!! Thats what she said has over 30 clips of your favorite The Office �Thats What She Said� quotes from all your favorite cast members! There is an entire collection of short Michael Only Quotes, and then a section of longer clips and quotes from Jim, Dwight, Michael, Stanley, and even Pam! Also, you get 2 different wallpapers to choose from, one of just your favorite boss (and guest lecturer) Micael Scott, and the other of the cast.

03-15-09 09:33 PM
    oh man! my girlfriend is going to be so happy. she has been so jelaous that i have this on my storm, but she has a pearl.

she is a huge fan of the office and loves michael scott, sometimes i worry she will leave me for him! thanks from her!
    03-16-09 03:49 AM
    Just tried. It's a riot.
    03-16-09 06:55 AM
    Haha just tried it out, a LOT of fun. Shame I tried it in class and my bb decided to announce "That's what she said" lol. Thanks OP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 10:14 AM
    How do ya work it? I have a pearl and dl it and hit toggle sounds and nothing happened. Help me please.

03-16-09 12:02 PM
    How do ya work it? I have a pearl and dl it and hit toggle sounds and nothing happened. Help me please.

toggle sounds switches between the 2 sets of sounds. you need to click the trackball to get it to work.
    03-16-09 02:48 PM
    Keeps freezing on me, had to alt-shift-delete...

03-17-09 11:03 AM
    I need this application, but it wont work. I tried downloading it off my bb browser and the page wont show up. How do i fix this?
    03-18-09 12:07 AM
    Nevermind, i got it.
    03-18-09 12:27 AM
    Ok, so I used it and I must say it's quite the space hog for such a simple app...

03-18-09 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD