i have two questions to ask .. why does scanlife sucks so badly unlike the android scan app . second question is there anything better then scan life ?
    07-22-10 09:45 PM
    I know you asked this months ago but I had to reply. I have scanlife preinstalled on my Torch and it's only worked 2x out of the 20 or so I've tried. It seems to favor larger barcodes and very bright light. It's mostly a total waste though. What's the actual point of a scanner anyways? Phones have gotten so technilogically advanced that tech firms are making bajillions of dollars on useless but fun apps. It's like they make it up just so you can play with it. Not saying that's bad, but, you get what I mean.
    10-27-10 05:19 PM
    Beetag or Microsoft tag reader are really good... Bee tag worked 90% when scanning from crackberry store...
    10-27-10 06:53 PM
    The barcode scanner in BBM has always worked really well for me in both CrackBerry App Store and now AppWorld. Has even worked when I've seen random QR codes on posters or different places around town.

As for UPC codes, I've never had any reason to scan them so I can't help with that.
    10-27-10 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD