"FancyTran" and "Advanced Calls and LED Control"

Both free. Both insanely awesome.
    12-02-11 01:29 AM
    BeBuzz is the best when it comes to LED.
    12-02-11 01:47 AM
    I disagree with you. Advanced is better and free!
    12-02-11 02:37 AM
    I disagree with you. Advanced is better and free!
    Have you tried BeBuzz?
    12-02-11 02:52 AM
    Have you tried BeBuzz?
    I bougth that, tried once, never gonna use it again
    JR A and emirozmen like this.
    12-02-11 02:53 AM
    BeBuzz for me
    12-02-11 03:37 AM
    I'll download that LED app.

I've tried BeBuzz. I like Super LED much better. And it was only 99 cents. BeBuzz is good, but overrated in my book
    12-02-11 03:58 AM
    Blink. It's not free, but it's awesome.
    12-02-11 04:04 AM
    BeBuzz is good but I prefer not to pay, so I use Super LED. It's insanely awesome for a free app and has no limitations. Plus the developers are constantly working towards upgrades for better battery life, etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-11 04:57 AM
    +1 on BeBuzz
    12-02-11 09:00 AM
    +1 BerryBuzz FTW! Posts about apps really belong in Blackberry Apps
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 12-02-11 at 09:55 AM.
    12-02-11 09:43 AM
    i use bebuzz now. Will try advanced now...it's free. If it is as good as bebuzz, i'm switching. Methinks bebuzz is overrated too....
    12-02-11 12:31 PM
    I have just downloaded Advanced. And from what I have just seen, this is way better than BeBuzz. And it is FREE!!!

Not only can choose the colors, but we can also customize the number of colors to show for each event and the duration of the blinking light....

Will set this up now. This should be fun!!!
    12-02-11 12:44 PM
    I wanted to show these two because I've never seen them on the App World until now. They seem to be brand new, and I was frustrated with having to pay $5 to make my LED blink different colors or having to go to the browser to translate Spanish.
    12-02-11 01:01 PM
    Advanced Calls and LED Control is awesome. Thanks for pointing it out!
    12-02-11 04:27 PM
    Is there a way that you could set the led to be on and not blinking in Advanced Calls and LED Control? For example, when charging the phone having the led red. Thanks

Also I noticed after checking your voicemail the led for SMS will light up until you stop it.
    12-02-11 04:42 PM
    If I can add my two-penneth. I too was an avid BeBuzz user until very recently when I noticed that I wasn't getting LED notifications for my emails when the device was password locked. Kind of important if you've got the sound off coz you're in a meeting or busy. After much (well a little) research it appears that I'm not the only one and that according to Bellshare its something to do with BB security and the device itself. (Wierd because I'm sure it used to work on my 9700).

Anyway to cut a long story short I moved to ACLC and haven't looked back! The other bonus is that it does all of things that I was using Addonis (OS5) for so I've managed to remove two apps for the price of one! Brilliant!

Definitely an ACLC convert and its FREE!

Cheers.

Mav.
    12-02-11 04:43 PM
    Is there a way that you could set the led to be on and not blinking in Advanced Calls and LED Control? For example, when charging the phone having the led red. Thanks

Also I noticed after checking your voicemail the led for SMS will light up until you stop it.
    Why on earth would you want that?

Personally I have mine set to flash green when it is fully charged. That way I'm not slowing down the charge or forcing the LED to be on constantly for the hour or two it takes to charge.

Anyway, if you really must do it set it to '0s Mix' and it'll stay on permanently.
    zilla0617 likes this.
    12-02-11 04:48 PM
    Why on earth would you want that?

Personally I have mine set to flash green when it is fully charged. That way I'm not slowing down the charge or forcing the LED to be on constantly for the hour or two it takes to charge.

Anyway, if you really must do it set it to '0s Mix' and it'll stay on permanently.
    Thanks, I never thought about it slowing down the charge. That's how I always had it in bebuzz. I'll take your advice and see if it charges the phone faster.
    12-02-11 04:58 PM
    One more question is there way to add an app, like ScoreMobile to the custom led app control list? Thanks.
    12-02-11 05:01 PM
    Thanks, I never thought about it slowing down the charge. That's how I always had it in bebuzz. I'll take your advice and see if it charges the phone faster.
    If I helped please click the Thanks button.

One more question is there way to add an app, like ScoreMobile to the custom led app control list? Thanks.
    To be honest I've never tried it. It does mention something about profiles. I've just looked in the options and there is something there under 'Other Applications - Notifiers'. You might want to begin there.

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards

Mav.
    Last edited by Mavrique; 12-02-11 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Re-read the quote and changed my answer.
    12-02-11 05:36 PM
    Oh wow. This app is, indeed, better than BeBuzz. With all the features it offers, I'm surprised it remains free!
    12-02-11 05:49 PM
    Oh wow. This app is, indeed, better than BeBuzz. With all the features it offers, I'm surprised it remains free!
    Shhhhhhh!
    12-02-11 06:24 PM
    Advanced Calls and LED Control is an amazing app!!! There are so many different setting and tons of different LED colors. Way better than BeBuzz because with Advanced Calls and LED Control you get unlimited settings and its FREE
    12-02-11 06:26 PM
    Does AC allow for repeating sounds as well as repeating LED? If, can you pick any sound available in the profile menu?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-11 06:13 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD