Hey everybody I was hoping that some of you could help me out with a problem I'm having with twitterberry. I purchased a new blackberry today the 8310 curve I was sick of the pearl Anyways I installed twitterberry tonight and I was having trouble logging in when I installed it. It kept telling me that I had an invalid username and password. I knew I had the right information. I did a battery pull after several attempts of trying to logging in. After the battery attempt twitterberry was working fine. I have been updating through out the night and everything has been fine. I got on a few mintues ago and I updated and went to look at my friends timeline and nothing appeared except for mine. I clicked on my friends list and it said empty. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? Anyone else having problems? Is there any way to fix this? I'm sorry for all the questions I'm just confused as to why it would do this. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 12:50 AM
    That is a Twitter problem, most likely, not an issue with the Twitterberry app. Happens to me somewhat frequently.
    07-24-08 05:59 AM
    Twitter and their issues....seems to be frequent but it is getting more popular by the day!
    07-24-08 08:01 AM
    In their status blog they were saying something about removing spammers and something else and that the friend count as well as your tweets may not be in real time. They are working on it - and yeah twitter is down a lot of the time as well.
    07-24-08 08:10 AM
    Thanks everyone for helping me I appreciate it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 08:52 AM
    I agree that it is most likely a Twitter issue. I haven't had any problems with Twitterberry, but Twitter itself is another story....
    07-24-08 04:04 PM
    If it's just a problem with Twitter itself, then I'm in serious trouble. I've tried for two weeks to get the Twitterberry app to run and display my twitter posts, my friends' posts, etc, but I get the same thing: empty, empty, empty. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, I've tried modifying the permissions...nothing. Am I fated to a life without Twitterberry? If anyone has any insight, I'd greatly appreciate it. <3
    09-09-08 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD